Heard about Mumsnet WorkFest on 15 June? Still time to book an EarlyBird ticket

(9 Posts)
PatrickMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 15-Apr-13 16:28:59

Hi there,

Tickets for our first ever Mumsnet WorkFest event at BAFTA on 15 June are selling like hot cakes.

If you haven't already snapped up your EarlyBird ticket, fear not you've still got a few days to do so. Book by midnight on Sunday 21st April to save £20 on this must-attend event aimed at those of you who are returning to work post maternity or a career break, looking to change jobs or start your own business.

In the sumptuous surroundings of BAFTA, you'll hear from inspiring women and experts who will be at our drop-in career clinic offering one-to-one feedback on your ideas and answers to all your work related questions. All this plus a delicious lunch and the chance to meet some great new contacts.

If you can't make WorkFest and are interested in starting out on your own, you should check out the online business course that we have devised alongside Pearson College. It's a flexible course over 8 weeks which allows you to study at a time that suits you and you'll have the chance to pitch to entrepreneurs at the end of the programme. Check it out.

As ever, keep your suggestions coming for other Academy courses and events you'd like to see.

Best wishes,

PatrickMumsnet

Evening, PatrickMN.

smile

Sorry, I can't make that day, but I thoought I'd let you know as you seem to be a bit neglected up there on your sticky own.

It was a very polite, inyeresting and tempting OP as well.

smile

thanks

Rindercella Tue 16-Apr-13 09:19:46

There's a PatrickMN shock Shows how much I have been keeping away...

I am just organising childcare, but am 95% sure I will be going to this. I will make sure that's organised before I miss the discount!

PatrickMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 16-Apr-13 09:42:57

ChaosTrulyReigns

Evening, PatrickMN.

smile

Sorry, I can't make that day, but I thoought I'd let you know as you seem to be a bit neglected up there on your sticky own.

It was a very polite, inyeresting and tempting OP as well.

smile

thanks

Ah, thank you Chaos - I appreciate you keeping me company!!!

PatrickMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 16-Apr-13 09:45:05

Rindercella

There's a PatrickMN shock Shows how much I have been keeping away...

I am just organising childcare, but am 95% sure I will be going to this. I will make sure that's organised before I miss the discount!

Hi Rindercella, hurrah - I'm delighted that it looks like you'll be signing-up for WorkFest! See you there. Oh, and if you know other folk who might be interested, please spread the word.

Best wishes,

Patrick

That's okay, I really felt for you then - sometimes life can be lonely st the top of the Talk Boards.

wink

Rindercella Tue 16-Apr-13 13:30:58

All booked! Thanks Patrick.

And kudos to Chaos for her concern! smile

Kveta Tue 16-Apr-13 21:32:20

Is there going to be a woolly course at any point? I'd love to learn to crochet a granny square for a woolly hug smile

JaneGMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 30-Apr-13 16:17:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now