Dr Briffa One Day Course - Escape the Diet Trap

(6 Posts)
BIWI Sun 10-Mar-13 23:29:54

I have meant to start this thread for a while, but RL has got in the way! I can thoroughly recommend this course.

Anyone who is struggling to lose weight, or worries about their long-term health, would be very well advised to attend this course. Dr Briffa explains why the current advice about 'healthy' eating is so very wrong.

He is a very engaging speaker, and I would really recommend that you consider - at the very least - reading his latest book "Escape the Diet Trap". Attending the Mumsnet Academy day will only help to further your understanding of what you should and shouldn't be eating and feeding your family.

MyHeadWasInTheSandNowNot Sun 10-Mar-13 23:42:06

How much are MN paying you to advertise this for them BIWI? Are they sharing their gin & biscuits crustless quiches?

grin

Are you going?

I read his webinar the other day and I was wondering if he would do another day for the Academy smile

Off to hunt it down and see if I'm free and how many limbs I'd have to sever!!

You should add a link to make this easier smile

MyHeadWasInTheSandNowNot Sun 10-Mar-13 23:47:25

Call me dim possum - but I can't find it in the academy section?!

BIWI Sun 10-Mar-13 23:53:13

grin

If only they would pay me!

I don't think there is another day planned yet, although I think it is in the pipeline.

BIWI Sun 10-Mar-13 23:54:14

I have also asked MNHQ to consider doing another webchat with Dr Briffa, which he was very amenable to ...

MyHeadWasInTheSandNowNot Mon 11-Mar-13 00:14:19

Have you been on the wine this evening? Recommending a course that isn't currently available grin

Another webinar would be great - he was fab on the last one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now