Ancient Greece, Anyone?

(12 Posts)

Thanks Pantah!

Pantah630 Wed 30-Jan-13 21:54:35

bossy I know who you mean, if she's on the Latin course I'll get email and pm you.

DD1 thoroughly enjoyed the w/e s well, we had a very sociable time with different relatives descending on us for Saturday evening & Sunday lunchtime to celebrate her birthday!

I enjoyed mooching around Bloomsbury a bit more and enjoying the sunshine.

Thanks to Lucy Mumsnet & Patrick for the warm welcome, sounds like it was as well organised & informative as ever & glad you all had fun.

Someone has a young sister who was on the course (name beginning with B?) who is wanting to do Classics like DD1.
Typically although they hit it off well they didn't think to swap emails!(she was cursing after!) Let me know if she wants to keep in touch. grin

Pantah630 Mon 28-Jan-13 20:32:44

Yes I noticed that too, very glam as well. It's like they've been studying the style and beauty section of MN. grin

SparePants Mon 28-Jan-13 14:24:03

More, more, more courses like this please Mumsnet. Had a fabulous weekend with everyone and have come back even more fired-up than last time (ancient Rome). Surely a field trip must be on the cards next?

And aren't all Classics scholars bloomin gorgeous!?

Pantah630 Mon 28-Jan-13 08:31:41

What a brilliant weekend, very engaging and informative. Thank you Emily, and Patrick, for organising. Top knotch lecturers, even more books added to my list of must reads. It was great to see so many familiar faces again. Looking forward to the Latin course in 3 weeks now.

grumpyoldbookworm Fri 25-Jan-13 21:00:07

See you tomorrow -all Ancient Grecians!

Got your thermals ready everyone?!

Just booked for my DDI for her 18th present ....will send her with cake !

She is so looking forward to.it having been on the Latin one too.

SparePants Tue 20-Nov-12 10:11:03

Hmm, I'm a bit peeved about that too. But I have now got an itchy finger over the Latin course...

Pantah630 Tue 20-Nov-12 08:11:31

I'm going as well, though annoyed I paid full price when they've just announced a 20% discount sad Looking forward to it, I got carried away and booked the Latin one too smile

SparePants Tue 20-Nov-12 07:59:35

I've signed up for this, having enjoyed the Ancient Rome course so much. Anyone joining me yet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now