Twins and co-sleeper cot

(5 Posts)
44PumpLane Fri 09-Sep-16 21:52:12

I've noticed people mentioning th cots that attach to the side of the bed so you can deal with baby without actually having to get up..... Do these work with twins?
Would I have to buy two or would they both fit in?

Sorry if this is a daft question!

neversleepagain Mon 12-Sep-16 15:13:28

They would both fit in one intitially. Mine shared a cot until 14 months. They were squashed but liked being close together.

44PumpLane Mon 12-Sep-16 16:12:35

Thanks neversleep- good to know as I like the sound of these!!

HappyAsASandboy Mon 12-Sep-16 19:51:44

I attached a full size cot to the side of my bed (with side off the cot obviously!). My twins hated it until they were about 12 months old I think.

I found the nights far more bearable if I didn't have to get out of the bed. I could just lift the awake twin into the main bed, feed it to stop the crying, change it on a towel on the bed, feed it to sleep, lift it back on the the cot and get back to sleep myself for a precious five minutes before the next baby woke. It would have killed me to have to drag myself out of bed each time!

Good luck with your babies smile The early days really are a whirlwind but so so special!

44PumpLane Mon 12-Sep-16 20:10:15

Thanks happy, I'm hoping to be able to do similar to what you describe- it's going to be hard enough as it is without having having to get myself out of bed entirely!! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now