The best twin breastfeeding pillow

(6 Posts)
Simone231 Tue 17-May-16 07:57:35

I'm 33 weeks +4 a d expecting DCDA twin boys. I'm having trouble deciding which twin bf pillow to buy. I've heard the Ez twin pillow is good but there is limited availability in the UK.

Has anyone used the Ez, brest friend or harmony duo and can advice me which one they recommend

Cadenza1818 Tue 17-May-16 14:55:37

I didn't use one at all. I did have a cheapy v shaped cushion from shaws but ended up feeding them individually rather than tandem otherwise I'd never have left house. Far easier to go to baby groups with only one boob out at a time grin

TwinsplusAnotherTwo Tue 17-May-16 23:50:12

I used an EZ2Nurse pillow and found it to be great. It's the only twin one I tried, but I had previously used 'normal' feeding pillows for my singletons, and the twin pillow was so much easier.

It was really worth it for me, as I almost always tandem fed to keep my twins synch'd.

Cerea1killer Sat 11-Jun-16 14:07:16

I used the Peanut & Piglet pillow. It was fine, and can also be used for simultaneous bottle feeding.

Iwantagoonthetrampoline Mon 13-Jun-16 07:32:18

Harmony duo here. Not cheap but used loads and managed to resell for good price. I had a soft v shaped bump support type pillow which I thought might be good for bf too but was useless - we kept slipping out of place. Def recommend getting one of the proper twin ones. Sort if thing I always take ages researching too, but tbh don't think it really matters which one in the end. Sure they are all fine :-)

Pixie1991 Sat 30-Jul-16 09:25:44

Honestly I brought an expensive £75 one which I have never used. My twins are 6 months and used a v shaped one since birth it was a fraction of the price and perfect

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now