twins or yolk sac

(3 Posts)
mummytobeagain1993 Tue 19-Apr-16 21:23:15

Im new to this so if in wrong place im sorry!! I have a really strong feeling im having twins and i just cant shift it!! I had a scan at 7 weeks but US tech said she seen one baby and a yolk sac but i cant help but feel it doesnt look like the yolk sac at all!! I know probably be being deludedwink

I am absolutely huge for 10 weeks, i have extreme sickness and tiredness and had quite bad stomach discomfort over my pregnancy

So basically just looking for thoughts and experiences?

Thank you xx

mummytobeagain1993 Tue 19-Apr-16 21:27:15

For some reason my scan picture just wont load so heres a link which you will be able to see without being friends

m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005143656721

mellysam Wed 20-Apr-16 15:13:32

Hello! I'm expecting twins (first pregnancy) and by week 10 I was already unable to wear my normal jeans they were so uncomfortable (didn't know it was the reason at the time we found out twins at 12 week scan) but I didn't have any sickness.
By your username I presume this is not your first pregnancy and i've read lots on MN that you show earlier second/third time around so it mighy be that if only one baby?
Not overly helpful but I guess ultimately you'll just have to wait for your next scan!
Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now