Miscarried one of my triplets

(7 Posts)
emmaleighjacobs Sat 02-Apr-16 07:43:51

Hi,

My name's Emmaleigh. I was/am 12 weeks pregnant with triplets (ID twins and a singleton). I had an ultrasound yesterday and found out that my singleton has no heartbeat and based on size, died 3-5 days ago.(4-6 day now). I have had no bleeding or cramping so was blissfully unaware that one of my babies was no longer with us.

I was advised to go home and see what happens over the weekend.If I start to bleed then to go back otherwise they'll see me on Monday.

If I don't bleed, what will happen? I'm terrified I will lose my other two babies.

Emmaleigh x

timelytess Sat 02-Apr-16 07:45:53

flowers

purplemeggie Wed 27-Apr-16 15:26:41

Hope you're okay, Emmaleigh - just seen this thread and that nobody had any answers for you. Thinking of you flowers

purplemeggie Wed 27-Apr-16 15:27:44

You can absorb one baby in a multiple pregnancy, so you may not bleed. Hopefully you've got full information by now x

Valentine2 Wed 27-Apr-16 15:29:50

I hope I could say something to help you. Stay strong for the other two.

icklekid Wed 27-Apr-16 15:31:08

Thinking of you at this difficult time. Hope you have lots of support in real life flowers

Pengweng Wed 27-Apr-16 18:30:06

I'm sorry sweetie. I don't have any experience but I hope you are doing ok? BIG HUGS xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now