9 days left in work!

(7 Posts)
Bodeccia Wed 15-Jan-14 21:26:24

Best of luck, OP, can't wait til my mat leave starts...

26+4 and counting

Hi wishing you all the bestsmile my id girls are now 3 and oh my god for identicals they could not be more opposite in personality lol get lots of sleep in beforehand ladiessmile

Hi wishing you all the bestsmile my id girls are now 3 and oh my god for identicals they could not be more opposite in personality lol get lots of sleep in beforehand ladiessmile

rowrowroar Wed 15-Jan-14 16:32:42

Hi Franchini, I'm 31 +2 with DCDA twins and am finishing this Friday! I can't wait! I'm hoping for at least a couple of weeks to get ready and catch up on some rest but also very excited! Are these your first? I have a DS aged 17 months. Good luck x

Nearly there smile

I finished at 30 weeks and couldn't have done another day. Babies came at 34 weeks.

Good luck with everything.

Twicethehugs Tue 14-Jan-14 12:27:17

Hope you enjoy not being at work and try to get some rest before your babies come along. I ended up being induced with mcda twins just before 38 weeks which surprised me as I thought they'd come early! Good luck with everything x

Franchini Tue 14-Jan-14 09:11:00

Hi all
I'm 28 weeks with mcda twinnies and I'm finishing work on the 31st Jan. I can't wait! Just thought I would share.
I hope everyone else with twins on the way are as excited as me!
8 weeks till birth or sooner if they decide to make an appearance beforehand.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now