Pushchair nightmare!

(6 Posts)
Franchini Tue 10-Dec-13 11:40:59

I am having twins in Feb and already have a toddler DD age 2.
Just wondering if anyone has had experience of the Joovy Caboose Triple.

www.amazon.com/Joovy-Caboose-Stand-On-Stroller-Appletree/dp/B0038QMLAK

It looks like it will be perfect but only from 3 months. Which is fine as I have got a double cheapo graco off ebay for the first few months. Just thinking of the summer when hopefully I will be going on loads of walks to get some of this baby blubber off! My toddler could either stand on or sit on the little seat at the back.
Thanks all

KateShmate Tue 10-Dec-13 19:55:07

I've not had one, but looks to me like it would be a total nightmare to push!
My triplets are 4 now, but I've had my fair share of triple buggies and would totally recommend the ABC Adventure buggy triple - you start with a basic 3 wheeler double (which is lovely to push!) and then you can get either a double or single top seat that basically sits on the handlebars. Would be perfect for you as you can use the topseat when you've got DD with you, and if you pop out on your own with the twins then you can use it as a double. Have a look on eBay for them as you can get really good deals smile

SoonToBeSix Sat 14-Dec-13 12:07:56

I would recommend a double with an easy x rider buggy seat it is £109 from amazon and comes with a harness. My ds will be 19 months when my twins are due and that is what we are planning to use with a baby jogger mini city double.

RandomMess Sat 14-Dec-13 12:10:13
noisytoys Sat 14-Dec-13 12:17:22

I had the Joovy Caboose ultralight double and it's a nice push and lovely and slim but it's front heavy so very difficult up kerbs

RandomMess Sat 14-Dec-13 12:47:59

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now