D'ya ever wonder... Just wonder?

(1000 Posts)
MiniSoksMakeHardWork Sun 08-Dec-13 19:49:22

Evening ladies. Since we're at 999 now. Was feeling reflective tonight.

triplets Sun 08-Dec-13 23:11:43

Reflect away Soks......are we having a party tomorrow then for Shabs? She`s not around so lets make plans. OK heres what I can do.
1. put up bunting and balloons
2. get keg of stout
3. pineapple and cheese on sticks
4. order Robmeister look a like stripper.

Chopstheduck Mon 09-Dec-13 06:27:42

I'll make a sherry trifle and prawn cocktails grin

Happy birthday shabs!

Fab new trips, about dh.

Sorry I've been awol, Dec is such a busy month for me, but I have been reading all your messages, just no time to post!

MultipleMama Mon 09-Dec-13 06:44:49

Happy birthday, Shabs!

A new thread already?! We talk to much wink

I cannot stop sneezing which upsets Artie so I'm stuck in a cycle. Twins woke at 4.30am and refused to sleep so they nattered away in their cot for an hour before Dom decided he wanted out now.

Good morning!!

Morning girls xx

Awaiting the arrival of the chicken pox infested Lew hmm

MultipleMama Mon 09-Dec-13 07:36:04

Just thinking of Chicken pox makes me feel itchy! I seem to be a carrier because I've never been ill aside from colds etc! DH had them when I was PG with Aubrey I never knew a man so whiney! He constantly took Ginger baths and salt baths for the first week! Hope Lew gets better soon!

Dad has arrived so I'm going back to bed! Xx

MiniSoksMakeHardWork Mon 09-Dec-13 08:14:08

Morning.

Aw the thread looks all pretty festooned for Shabs.

[pushes in trolley with birthday cake, trills "happy birthday toooooo yooooouuuuu"]

*hunts for fire extinguisher. Just in case.

It's a busy month all round chops, hope you're finding some downtime though.

Dc1's school play this week. Dress rehearsal today. Performances tonight and tomorrow. Thursday is rainbows Xmas party. Friday we're going to see 'what the ladybird heard' on stage, followed by rainbows sleepover. Saturday evening I'm out with friends. Sunday might be tree day. We didn't do it yesterday as dh realised there's a whole heap more tidying needs to be done first.

Mama. Being ill with a teeny one sucks. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Shabs. I suggest connect the dots as a great party game wink

LOL <<hunts for a permenant marker>> x

triplets Mon 09-Dec-13 09:45:00

thanks for our birthday girl smile
Happy Birthday dearest Shabs, I hope despite the pox you have a nice day! I remember when mine got it, they were 4, I was going to France for 2 nights with my friend for my 50th, one came down with it the night before, on my b/day the other two erupted, so I packed them up and took them with me...........ee kids eh?

Thank you Trips - got a teenager that wont get out of his pit for college.....even though he is only in for an hour on Mondays!!! Lew is moaning and groaning and DK slumbers on in his pit because he has manflu. What a marvellous 57th birthday hmm

MultipleMama Mon 09-Dec-13 14:26:43

... as if I just woke up! I was only disturbed twice by Artie but she was happy enough to sleep too. Made my way downstairs to find my house so quiet it was eerie. Found all 5 of them passed out in front of the TV with Harry Potter credits on the screen. I've left them all and now Artie and I are going to enjoy some down time smile

Hope you have a wonderful birthday! flowers

Chopstheduck Mon 09-Dec-13 17:43:40

I have a photo somewhere of playing dot to dot with dt2!

He got it when we went on holiday to Amsterdam! Thankfully we had driven, I doubt he would have been allowed on a plane.

bubby64 Mon 09-Dec-13 21:20:15

☆★♡♥Happy Birthday Shabs☆★♡♥
Hope todsy wasnt too stressfull with CP Lew.
It must be a holiday thing, my 2 came fown with it whilst on hokiday in Hastings!!

bubby64 Mon 09-Dec-13 21:27:40

Sorry, using my touch pad and not checking spelling!
I have been told by work today I will be on a new contract as of 1st January, I will be on 19 hrs a week and on annualized office type hours, which is good, but I will no longer be expected to cover my colleagues holiday, which I got paid extra for, and, instead of getting paid overtime, I will be on flexitime. I rekon I will be losing about £900 a year sad
I have no real choice but accept these terms,as so many are being made redundant, but not happy about it.

rubyrubyruby Mon 09-Dec-13 21:31:34

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHABS!!!!

and we have a new home for your birthday grin

ha ha ha ha ha brilliant - thanks Ruby xx

triplets Mon 09-Dec-13 23:10:20

<<pours Shabs a glass of cider, opens Monster Munch and waits......spect she`s passed out on the floor after a brilliant performance tonight of the one and only Robmeister with Olly Murs >>

no I'm still here Trips LOL...<<snaffles the monster munch>>

<<finishes wiping her own drool off the keyboard>>

Oh I saw him Trips - my God I have disgraceful thoughts about him blush

triplets Mon 09-Dec-13 23:31:29

He was fantastic, so was Olly, what a showman, mind you I am cross with him as I thought he was fibbing when he sad he couldn`t make your party as he was already booked!!

MiniSoksMakeHardWork Tue 10-Dec-13 00:07:55

I'm breezing in on my new toy. Cyber Monday gave me a brand new iPad air. Squeal! Now to keep it from the monkeys. They are not touching this one!

MiniSoksMakeHardWork Tue 10-Dec-13 07:52:43

Morning. Lovely foggy day here. #3 woke up with freezing hands and feet. Any other hyper mobile dc suffer with temperature.

Morning girls xx

Day two of Lew and the Pox <<sigh>>

MultipleMama Tue 10-Dec-13 12:51:05

I was allowed back on the ward this morning! Oh and Apollo is on CPAP!!!!! smile

MiniSoksMakeHardWork Tue 10-Dec-13 15:45:50

Yay mama and Apollo!

How's the poxy fun shabs?

This thread is not accepting new messages.