what birthday card(s) to buy for triplets?

(8 Posts)
lotterylucky13 Mon 30-Sep-13 13:19:10

I have a friend whose triplets will be 1 on Friday...2 girls and a boy but don't know what card(s) to buy!I really don't want to have to buy 3 cards!Already bought 3 presents!!Thankyou

PollyPlummer Mon 30-Sep-13 13:23:03

Sorry, I would just but 3 different cards. I know you have bought 3 presents and it might seem like a pita, but cant you just get 3 cheap cards ?

BikeRunSki Mon 30-Sep-13 13:24:04

I think you need to get them a card each, they are different people! Many supermarkets and Card Warehouse have cards for less than 50p.

lotterylucky13 Mon 30-Sep-13 14:09:56

Thankyou!That's what i'll have to do!!!

JacqueslePeacock Mon 30-Sep-13 14:12:21

I think aged 1 I would just send them the one card. In future years, I would send separate ones, but at this age are they really going to notice or care? 3 gifts is obviously important, but I don't think even the parents would mind at 1. I would be relieved I didn't have to find enough shelf space for a zillion cards!

silverangel Tue 01-Oct-13 12:58:36

3 cards!! Even if they're cheapo multipack ones.

neolara Tue 01-Oct-13 13:00:04

Just don't buy cards. The kids won't care. Presents is fine. Cards are just more stuff to clutter the place up and with triplets the house must be full to bursting.

triplets Fri 22-Nov-13 23:21:11

Ah a subject close to my heart.........my trio will be 16 in January and it as happened several times that they have been sent a card between them, even Christmas. Personally it upsets me more than them. They are three individuals, they have to share so much anyway being triplets that they should have their own personal card..........everybody else does! It happens with gifts too. I know its expensive but as said you can always pick up cards cheaply these days, we have The Card Factory shop in town and you can get 8 cards of pretty good quality for £1!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now