Achievement

(7 Posts)
twinteresting Wed 25-Sep-13 16:54:17

Wow Beaches Well done
Where is your thread full of tips??

Franykins Wed 25-Sep-13 15:41:37

Well done beachesandbuckets I hope I manage this when our twins arrive! We have DP boys week on week off and I'm secretly hoping that even though I will be off on mat leave he will still take his boys to school like he does now, he thinks its important to take them himself which I think is a good trait to have smile but I don't mind helping out if he needs to be at work earlier. I do fear I may fall in to the pj wearing mum bracket sometimes though! the shame I struggle to get myself out the house before 8:30!

toomuchpink Fri 20-Sep-13 20:27:22

I have a mere three children including twins. I agree, when it is going well, I feel like a genius. When it is going badly, it is the least fun ever.

Twicethehugs Thu 19-Sep-13 14:04:26

Well done! I can't imagine getting out of the house that early just with my twins at the moment.

StinkyElfCheese Thu 19-Sep-13 13:36:55

Well done !!!!!

taking DD to school was a nightmare with the twins...

getting DD to school and twins to nursey was hard work

getting DD and twins to school is a manic half hour followed by 5 hours of bliss before I have to go get them again smile

Spend lots of time just sunuggeling they all grow up so quickly

beachesandbuckets Thu 19-Sep-13 10:16:44

Ps many time saving tips obtained from other mumsnetters who helpfully posted on my earlier thread when I was dreading how I would do this. Thanks for the wisdom smile

beachesandbuckets Thu 19-Sep-13 10:02:09

Forget the exams passed, the law degree, the career, and the house painfully and slowly saved for and bought, getting 4 kids (5, 3 and 1 month old twins) up, washed, teeth cleaned (those with teeth), dressed, beds made and me showered, hair washed and straightened and us all at the school gates for 8am for my ds's before school club (without any help from dh who leaves for work early) is my greatest achievement. Just needed to say it out loud, as collapsed on sofa now in need of a swig of wine!

Hope I don't sound too smug, our early evenings are a different matter, they are hell on earth!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now