D'ya ever wonder how long the sun will last...?

(1000 Posts)
Sokmonsta Wed 14-Aug-13 06:58:34

Morning! Since its a sunny day here I thought I'd say sunny hellos. Unless of course anyone else has beat me to it and I've missed the new thread.

triplets Sat 17-Aug-13 07:42:09

WAKEY WAKEY grin

Sokmonsta Sat 17-Aug-13 08:16:22

It's morning time! (Announced beautifully at 6am by a very bouncy 3 year old). I am feeling somewhat curmudgeonly this morning as I have a headache and want to be in bed sleeping it off. But dh is asleep still and the dc are awake.

Mama. I am sure you will have beautiful marrows soon wink

Am off out with friends tonight - dh and I. Together! My sister is bringing her youngest to ours to babysit as her eldest two are at their dad's (same dad. He just can't be trusted with the youngest's allergies). Looking forward to seeing everyone. One of my friends is pregnant, due on her birthday so might not see her much for the next few months.

Morning girls xx

A text from Virginmedia woke me up at 5.30am........angry

MultipleMama Sat 17-Aug-13 15:05:49

Morning, loud giggles woke me up this morning. The eldest 2 had climbed into the cot and were playing games with the twins.

Doing nothing but relaxing in family room smile

Hope everyone has a good day smile

triplets Sat 17-Aug-13 17:11:38

God I`m bored...............

Chopstheduck Sat 17-Aug-13 17:14:22

I'm BACK!!!! grin

triplets Sat 17-Aug-13 17:18:19

How de doo dee Chopster! Can`t wait for your travel report smile
Welcome backsmile

rubyrubyruby Sat 17-Aug-13 17:22:40

Welcome home Chops x

bubby64 Sat 17-Aug-13 17:26:31

Boys at camp, so we had a lie in, isn't it funny, we are child free and have been at a loose end as to what to doconfused . In the end we went out for a pub lunch, and have got a ready meal curry for tea, with a bottle of wine, hired a film, and even go popcorn! Parents night ingrin grin

Its rained here for the past 8 hours and I dont mean just drizzly bits of the wet stuff - I mean RAINED - pouring down and cold. I have sat here on my fat bum and moaned to anybody who would listen - <<whispers.....I want to go back to Venezia>>

triplets Sat 17-Aug-13 18:05:39

Now have large Dubonnet in handgrin

ps. still bored!

triplets Sat 17-Aug-13 23:55:47

I am really tired................someone is having a party, boom boom boom music outside grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

MultipleMama Sun 18-Aug-13 07:38:52

Good morning!

I was attacked by children at 5am this morning! So I did the only thing I could do... make them jump on DH and then DF until they were awake too.

There were 3 sane zombies sitting on bed... and if 1 female zombie should accidentally sleep... they'll be 2 sane zombies looking after kids!

I want to sleep but the twins have decided to be extra clingy, hungry and cranky.

triplets Sun 18-Aug-13 08:35:17

Good morning.............the sun has got its hat on smile

Sokmonsta Sun 18-Aug-13 09:22:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Morning girls xx

Dan & Emmas first wedding anniversary today grin xx

bubby64 Sun 18-Aug-13 18:00:32

♡♡♡♡♡Happy Anniversary Dan and Emma♡♡♡♡♡♡

triplets Sun 18-Aug-13 23:22:21

wow a year already..........Happy Happy Anniversary to Emma and Dan flowers

sad Tom just said 'Next year by the time YOU go to Faliraki I will be 17....I dont want to go with my Mam & Dad next year.....I know this is ridiculous but I just had a cry. Dont want to go without him. In fact Im NOT going without him. Bloody hell I hate the fact that kids grow up. I need to win a sizeable amount on the lottery so that me, DK, Tom, Dan, Em & Lew can go together. He is on his PC talking to his friends and Im in the living room on the laptop.....crying into my bloody hankie. Too hard to explain to him how much I miss his brothers and the fact that my eldest is a husband and dad.....and how I want him to be 5 years old again. Stuffin' hate getting older. xxxxx

triplets Mon 19-Aug-13 00:01:43

<<wraps her dearest friend in her arms and understands>>
Oh Shabs..............this is all about letting go, letting go to grow up knowing there will be no more. I felt I lost all my three this summer, this summer I wanted us to make the most of because of dh`s health. Yet we have done nothing as they simply do not want to do things with us, even down to going for a walk with me. It sad and it hurts. Because you and I have known the ultimate cost of letting go we want to hang on to these children now..............but we can`t keep them on reigns. I sometimes feel that they are moving on and I am standing still............does an of this make sense? xx

Morning girls xx

Makes total sense Trips. sad xx

MultipleMama Mon 19-Aug-13 06:13:27

<<Gives Trips and Shabs hugs!>> I have no idea how I'll let them go. I get upset when K says, "no mama, I do it. I'm a big boy now."

Even though you're letting ago just remember you made it possible for them to be independent and have their own lives because you raised them and loved them enough to give them the freedom to be themselves.

Sok - Hope Josh and Jen are feeling better today.

Why are my kids early risers this week?! I just want to sleep! Twins woke up 8 times last night and finally passed out in our bed at 4am. K & A came bursting in at 4.30am wanting to play outside... they knonked back to sleep at 5.30am in the twins' cot - no idea how they managed to fit in and be comfy!

Currently watching DH dress for work like a sneak trying not to wake them up. Gunna try and catch a few more winks!

MultipleMama Mon 19-Aug-13 15:57:01

Done the last family shop before I go away on Saturday as DH will not have time during the weeks. 3 trolleys full but on budget DH set! Proud of myself

Sokmonsta Mon 19-Aug-13 21:24:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

triplets Mon 19-Aug-13 23:24:01

Evening all........dragged the boys out today, went fishing again. Lovely lake, teeming with wildlife, hot and sunny, lovely pic-nic and who caught the first big fish..................da da da da......moi!! Dd refused to come, so she spent the whole day in her room..............her choice. Now worried as Molly my cat has not come home all day which is totally out of character for her. It was this time last year her brother Ollie was killed in the road sad Up and out early tomorrow, dh has a ct scan to check cancer. Mama how long will you be away?

This thread is not accepting new messages.