Maternity Nurse

(4 Posts)
ceeveebee Wed 31-Jul-13 08:44:13

Ok - will get the details for you. I can also ask around as I am in a twins club with about 20 members living in SW London, sure some of them will have used maternity nurses

PurplePlantP0t Wed 31-Jul-13 08:18:25

I'm really looking for someone full time as I am going to have a c-section, I already have a two year old and DH may only get a few days paternity. Would be great to have the contact details for your friends maternity nurse. I am registering now with an agency, but thought it would be better to have a recommendation. Thanks for your reply!

ceeveebee Tue 30-Jul-13 20:47:58

We used a night nanny for our twins from nightnannies.com (can pm her details to you but think she only does nights). Or one of my friends had a maternity nurse who came from up north specifically and stayed with her for 4-5 weeks, she is willing to travel anywhere afaik - let me know if you are interested in the details

We live in SW London too.

Tbh it's up to you but I thought a night nanny 3 x nights a week ie every other day worked really well for us. I would have hated having someone there full time, but then again I had 4 weeks of DH on paternity leave so we didn't really need anymore help.

PurplePlantP0t Tue 30-Jul-13 20:39:51

I am expecting twins in January and am looking for a maternity nurse for the first six weeks. Can anyone recommend someone they have had a good experience with? We live in SW London.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now