"I'm not going in the stroller" phase.

(4 Posts)
MultipleMama Wed 17-Jul-13 18:17:22

Twins have recently turned 10mo and DtS2 is officially a walker only now he keeps refusing to go in the stroller and throws a fit when you put him in it recently he's learnt the "if I go stiff you have no chance" move. We invested in little life reins which are great but 10 minute journeys now take 20!

I wouldn't mind but now it's set off his brother who isn't as confident as walking and gets confused easily by obstiacles(can't spell today!) (other stollers etc) and refuses the boba 2.

They only want the stroller when they're tired. Anyone feel my pain? Haha.

mel2005 Fri 02-Aug-13 20:19:28

When I had that problem with one of my twins I put them both in a step 2 twin wagon. They loved it and we ended up using it for years instead of the buggy.

Another vote for those wagons, they are genius.
Step2

Otehrwise I'm afraid I'm mean mummy - into buggy, hand on tummy - tickle or blow a raspberry if it diffuses the situation, firm hold if not, straps on and "LET"S GO"!

I have to walk the dog, so they have to get in the buggy, not really able to debate it!

MultipleMama Wed 14-Aug-13 11:34:29

I've mastered walking them and the dog now. Stroller isn't much a problem any more. I'm sure it'll come back haha.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now