EBF 15 month old twins, well not just bf, but you know what I mean...

(3 Posts)
rednellie Fri 12-Jul-13 17:04:49

Thanks Multiple!

MultipleMama Wed 10-Jul-13 23:58:39

My DD stopped at 1 years old, when she self weaned. Same with my eldest, he weaned himself around 26 months. They fed constantly, if I wasn't around they had bottled BF. They were both EBF and on demand. They only started to slow when they weaned so within about a month, they had stopped. My youngest are only 9 months they are EBF and on demand too.

If you're happy to carry on, they go with the self weaning route for now. With DD it was sudden.

rednellie Tue 09-Jul-13 22:16:20

So, my two are feeding away at 15 months. They eat loads of solids, are healthy, good weights and are starting to sleep reliably. But they feed ALL THE TIME. About 5-6 feeds in 24 hours on average, DT1 could happily have a feed every half hour if I let him.

I'm not sure what I'm asking, as I don't want to stop feeding them yet, but anyone got similar experience or found they slow down at some point? I sort of feel with DT2 I could reduce his feeds quite easily if it wasn't for the fact his brother wants so much and when he sees his twin feeding he ques up at my knee for his turn.

My DD fed until she was 21 months, but she was down to two feeds a day by this age...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now