D'ya ever wonder why we ALWAYS miss the 1,000 message thingeymebob???

(1000 Posts)

<<shuffles across to a new thread>>

triplets Thu 25-Jul-13 22:43:43

Feel like I am on a deserted ship...........is there anybody there???

MultipleMama Thu 25-Jul-13 22:58:48

Thank God you're here! I was about to start singing Donkey's song from Shrek! Haha.

You alright, Trips?

triplets Thu 25-Jul-13 23:40:21

Hi Mama........yep, enjoying the weather. Are you coping with he heat?

MultipleMama Thu 25-Jul-13 23:51:02

I am (providing I have window open and just my throw blanket. The twins however, aren't. They're in nothing but nappies and still waking up in sweat. Tried to put them in separate cots - not doing that again!

Can't sleep? X

triplets Fri 26-Jul-13 00:17:08

Nope.............yet I`ll be wide awake by 6am.............just seen the forecast for Sat, heavy rain and thunder storms in the evening..............I have 10 people coming for supper and have got the garden looking so pretty................fingers x`d!

triplets Fri 26-Jul-13 01:27:56

Lights off.............

Chopstheduck Fri 26-Jul-13 05:49:33

Morning girls!

bubby, enjoy your weekend away, that sounds fun!

I'm not really awake yet. Last day for three weeks with the family all together though, so must do something nice today. Bloody neigbour woke dh again, second night running. It's either the fecking dog barking at stupid hours or the woman banging around in the house.

It's cooled down a bit, more like 25 rather than 30 and sporadic storms. So annoying, I wanted to take the kids to the lido or the beach at the ponds. Might be safe to risk a run to one today.

MultipleMama Fri 26-Jul-13 09:04:07

Trips - Hopefully you miss the storm or it's one of those short ones that turn sunny!

chops hopefully it stays nice and you can take them out.

Finally settled the twins around 2am for some reason they get warm easily and find it hard to settle. Probably doesn't help that they share a cot but they refuse to split up. Then around half DH decided to get up, he banged his toe on the door, screamed and cursed blue murder and woke the twins.

I ended up putting toys in their cots so they could play and then pass out. It worked!

Today, I'm packing my suitcase as I head yo Germany at around 4pm smile

Sokmonsta Fri 26-Jul-13 10:24:57

Mama - enjoy Germany.

Chaos and confusion reigns here smile

MultipleMama Fri 26-Jul-13 11:19:22

Thanks, sok. Hopefully trip goes well.

Just to let to let you know we've settled on names and we've told family too.

T1: Sevastyan Izaak - He is named after my Grandpa Sevastyan.

T2: Anneliese Frances - Named after Saint Francis. MIL suggested name and I actually love it.

rubyrubyruby Fri 26-Jul-13 13:45:06

grin at 'chaos and confusion' Soks

Hope German trip goes ok MM

Chops - you joining me soon?
.........you're gonna love it

triplets Fri 26-Jul-13 16:53:27

Where are you Rubes..............if Yosemite lucky lucky you, it is amazing!
Shabs...............too tired to post after twirling those tassels? xx

MultipleMama Fri 26-Jul-13 21:41:24

Hello, from Germany! MIL already driving ne crackers! Haha.

triplets Fri 26-Jul-13 22:41:00

Hi Mama.............did you all go? Happy house hunting!
Absolutely exhausted, worked like a Trojan all day for the mob coming tomorrow and getting the boys ready for their Duke of Edinburgh trek, they have driven me mad packing and unpacking their rucksack, they are soooo heavy for them to carry. Got to get them up at 5.45am! Tomorrow is going to be a long day, 13 for supper and heavy rain forecast.............aghhhhhh

MultipleMama Fri 26-Jul-13 23:20:24

Just us and the twins as they're still BF. Dad is at ours looking after others.

This is 1st time PIL have seen the twins in person. Twins were totally overwhelmed and unsettled by change and MIL kept trying to but in when I tried to calm them for bed. I understand wanting to spend time with them and treat them but Dieter really hates unfamiliar people and loud noises so it was stressful. They almost everyone round.

I now understand your stress at having 10+ for supper! I'm ready to crash so letting DH settle twins with Kangaroo care.

Night everyone. Hope all goes well tomorrow for you, Trips!

triplets Fri 26-Jul-13 23:23:44

Goodnight Mama...................take care x

Chopstheduck Sat 27-Jul-13 07:22:59

morning girls,

hope the dts settled ok, mama. Good luck to your boys, trips!

my oldest two are off to camp this morning! grin

MultipleMama Sat 27-Jul-13 11:18:18

Trips Hope your boys got off okay this morning!
Chops They passed out around 2am this morning. In between MIL coming into room every time they cried. Drove me crazy! Hope your boys enjoy camp!!

House hunting this afternoon with Dieter in tow. Had planned on leaving him with PIL but he screams any time DH or I leave the room and hates when MIL holds him but has no problem with FIL holding him...

MultipleMama Sat 27-Jul-13 23:25:41

Late night post. Twins unsettled again hence why I'm awake. Exhausted doesn't cover it. Saw 5 places today, seeing 2 tomorrow and 6 on Monday before we fly back. Going to revisit a place tomorrow we loved it but needed a bit of work to bedroom and there's no fitted kitchen.

Hope everyone has had a good day. Goodnight.

oooggs Sun 28-Jul-13 17:17:03

We are in your town Trips!!!!!!!!

Chopstheduck Mon 29-Jul-13 06:55:56

Morning girls!

I'm so excited!! We leave for LA tomorrow. Packing mostly done. smile

rubyrubyruby Mon 29-Jul-13 07:20:49

Waaa hayyyyy Chops grin

triplets Mon 29-Jul-13 17:34:04

ooogs............................why? Where abouts? Could have come for tea in my shed!

I am absolutely exhausted, just got shot of visitors. Harrys family here since Sat and they are just a pita!!! Fed 13 here on Sat night, and it poured down, ruined everything, the garden looked so lovely.the Y/day we all went to Dover Castle which is very hilly, I did picnic for us all. Last night me and dh went out for supper with them and didn`t even get a drink bought. Today we have done Walmer Castle and they all came here for lunch before finally leaving at 4.30pm. Sat down with a cuppa and 5 mins later the boys appeared, filthy, loaded up and starving.......................a womans work is never done!
Where is that Shabster.....................no virtual postcard?

triplets Mon 29-Jul-13 17:35:14

Aw Chops I am so envy have the most awesome time.
Rubester where are you now, have you done Vegas yet?

oooggs Mon 29-Jul-13 19:49:11

Just off St Richards road in a cul de sac!!!! We have done a house swap with old family friends!!!!

This thread is not accepting new messages.