D'ya ever wonder why we ALWAYS miss the 1,000 message thingeymebob???

(1000 Posts)

<<shuffles across to a new thread>>

rubyrubyruby Sun 16-Jun-13 22:42:40
triplets Sun 16-Jun-13 23:28:47

Can`t get it to play Rubes...........never mind.......no good thinking of the past.......Kale Nits as Shabs would say xx

Couldnt get the link to work Rubester.....that could possibly mean I am rubbish on the computer grin

triplets Sun 16-Jun-13 23:36:06

I`m back.................Shabs.........its made my toes tingle with very happy memories of the hot summer of 76.........wish I could turn back the clock just for that one night.................I miss being young sad

That was a long, hot Summer - I hate getting older as well Trips - would love to be 17 again just for a few weeks - knowing what I know now though LOL x

MultipleMama Germany Sun 16-Jun-13 23:56:51

<<shuffles back on to the thread>>

Hello, ladies.

This week has been exhausting. My arms and hands are covered in bruises from being bloody poked every second of the day.

I was hooked up to an Iron IV for 5 hours yesterday, because for the past few days I've had trouble staying awake and even fell asleep a few times when bf the twins and/or expressing.

I had an a B12 injection on Friday, and have to have another in 4 months.

Thursday T1's fluids were extremely low and the doctors told me to prepare for the worst because T1's heartbeat was very faint and they said his system was looking good - today I found out that T1's fluids have increased and heartbeat is strong.

They put it down to me being ill but hoping these injections and meds are helping both me and twinlets.

T2 is healthy as a fiddle and I'm feeling butterflies on my right side where they are.

Completely wiped out and my immune system is gone and I'm full of cold and ready to conk out.

Hope everyone is okay and sorry I've been sucky and not replied to everyone xx

Morning girls xx

Toms last exam and the end of his High school 'career' grin This is the only one that he is nervous about. Cant remember the name they give it but it means Advanced Maths.

Chopstheduck Mon 17-Jun-13 12:12:46

hope you are having a better day, multiple mama, such a rollercoaster for you!

good luck Tom! What will you be doing to celebrate, shabs?

Bubby, sounds like a good outcome, maybe being frank with them all was what was needed!

It was a fairly quite father's day for us. Too broke to do much, but cooked up an Indian feast and had a nice family meal. DD turned 13 and ds1 11 so it was a triple celebration! Can't believe i am now mum to a teenager - eeek!

I've had my mum and dad constantly on the phone over the weekend, my dad called in tears very early sat morning cos he had been caught out lying again and my mum is totally sick of it. Then the phone was being passed back and forth between them and I feel like the piggy in the middle! <sigh> I think things will blow over eventually, but god knows how much more my mum will take of it all.

Ds1 hasn't stolen since the last time afaik, and I really hope he has learned his lesson. He has totally destroyed the friendship with the boy involved though. The money has been returned and I've spoken to the lad involved since, but at the weekend he wrote on Jack's facebook wall something along the lines of 'happy birthday you dickhead, hope you get nothing.' I deleted it before Jack saw it. They had been friends since starting school together, seems such a shame.

Stuck in today as Jack has diarrhea again <sigh>

We go to Faliraki on his 16th birthday in July so he says he is saving his celebrations till then grin

He has though managed to wangle £20 off me to watch his beloved WWE 'pay per view' - which means since midnight last night we will be watching the piggin' wrestling every three hours <<yawn>> its ok if John Cena <<drools>> is wrestling BUT other than that its a pile of poo!!!!

triplets Mon 17-Jun-13 14:34:28

<<staggers in from the allotment..............lettuce anyone?>>
Went up with dk this morning to keep an eye on him as he now has another area leaking!! On my hands and knees for almost 4 hours just weeding.............no noise except for the birds, very peaceful. I can see Matthew and Mum and Dads headstones from there, that makes me sad. Oh I do hope the forecast is right for tomorrow might be 28 degreessmile
Mama what a time you are having..............poor you xx

MultipleMama Germany Mon 17-Jun-13 15:06:09

shabs Wrestling is on?! Damn it all to hell. I must remind DH to buy and record it for me. John Cena is a lovely sight for my eyes, those muscles and the way he speaks <<sigh>> but I wouldn't mind a bit of CM Punk either, us edgers should stick together haha.

Trips - I've had to bribe the nurses to let me "decorate" the room, because I'm that bored haha.

Sokmonsta Mon 17-Jun-13 17:20:18

Oh mama! We don't mind you not replying (but do worry lol). You are having a horrid time so I hope some decoration in your room helps cheer you a little.

I bought a little bay tree today, half the price in aldi than I'd pay in a garden centre so hoping not to kill this one! Am itching to spend some decent time on my veg patch but the tip that is the house keeps nudging things in my way. I got my cucumbers and courgettes from dad planted though. Just need to lift some more bulbs and wait for another lot to die back and then my veg patch is mine! All mine!

Twins are doing great. Joshua keeps trying to take those tentative first steps. And then decides crawling is easier. They're working together to drive me potty and take books off the book shelf. Jennifer has started blowing bubbles again so spends her days soaked under her chin, even with regular bib changes.

MultipleMama Germany Mon 17-Jun-13 22:34:30

Sok - Thank you. I miss my garden and messing with my veggies, I can't even have flowers in my room because they could make me ill. You know, you're ill when they start wearing masks around you so you don't catch anything.

I remember that stage, I remember thinking it's time to baby proof everything haha.

Chops - How are you? x

Been told I'll be here until I'm 18 weeks then be allowed home on bed rest and go back to 2 weekly scans, then hopefully if I improve and twinlets do, go back to 4 weekly scans.

bubby64 Mon 17-Jun-13 23:22:17

mama- time goes so slowly in hospital, doesn't it. Hope the decorating goes well smile
chops - hope this thing with your parents blows over, I remember what its like to be in your position as piggy in the middle. Happy birthday to the 2 elder choplets.
Shabs- its a huge milestone, isn't it, your child last day at school.
Soks- Glad thevteins srd foing well, and you sound a lot happier in your post.

Our news, well, J's wound is looking better, its stopping oozing, but its gaping a bit. The school are not happy about him going on the camp next week with it as it is, as the dressings will need doing. They are not supposed to touch any child, especially in such a "sensitive" areasad . I have spoken with the nurse at the surgery, and she has ordered in some waterproof dressings, and if I have to drive the 25miles to the camp each day to redress the wound i'll do so, as its not fair to have him miss itsad sad sad sad sad sad

triplets Mon 17-Jun-13 23:52:22

Aww Bubby what a wonderful Mum you are. Hope he makes it smile
My dh is still struggling with his health, we have a "hospital at home team" who visit 4 times a week to do dressings/obs/bloods etc. He now has 3 bags stuck on his tummy to drain the blood from the clot, plus 2 small dressings...........its a complete nightmare, almost 8 weeks since the op. Night night everyone xx

Morning girls xx

bubby64 Tue 18-Jun-13 08:55:02

Trips- no, I'm not wonderful at allblush blush I just couldn't stand the thought of his constant moaning and upset if he was at home, and all his friends and brother were at camp, he would be an absolute nightmareblushconfused grin Not to mention the waste of the £180 it has cost me to get him there, I know that most of it would be refunded, but when!

MultipleMama Germany Tue 18-Jun-13 11:47:22

Bubby - I hope he gets to go for your sake and his. I'd bet he'd be miserable if he had to stay him and won't that be fun for you! Haha. Glad his wound is doing better smile

Trips - Sounds like you have a mad house! 8 weeks is a long time to be dealing with the same problem. Hope things really do get better.

Shabs - Morning.

Met a woman from SCBU today in the social area. She has a little girl who was born 6 weeks early but is doing well. We got talking about breastfeeding etc and after thinking about it and getting DH's opinion I've decided to donate breast milk to her LO (with her approval) as she is unable. Talked to my consultant and the head nurse on SCBU and they see no problem providing I have a blood test and everything checks out and wait until my cold clears up.

Feeling a little ill but awake enough to move around a little so my muscles don't seize up and sat in a wheelchair.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Chopstheduck Tue 18-Jun-13 12:29:05

that is a lovely thing to do, mm!

i think you are a bit wonderful too bubby, I'd not want to drive 25 miles round every day! Fingers crossed it does heal soon though so he can go without any problems.

that sounds lovely shabs, I bet it will be one hell of a holiday this year, sounds like he needs it!

I'll have some lettuce trips! I've not grown anyrhing this year, though I do have some onions and potatoes popping up from last year. I guess I must have missed some when digging over. I love home grown veg but once we go away chances are it will all die, so it's simply not worth it.

I ordered some stuff from debenhams and it;s got to go back - it's all too big grin It's weird, I've not lost weight in about a month, but I'm still shrinking, must be building muscle. My pole fitness course starts on Thursday, I'm really looking forward to it.

Better go call my mum now and see how she is <sigh> I think my dad is the worst one to deal with really, very melodramatic and at the weekend didnt even want to open his father's day cards which I thought was a bit mean.

Morning girls xx

Tom is finally having a haircut today. I tied it into a pony tail last night to prove a point....the pony tail was about 4 inches long!!! hmm He does suit long hair much more than short BUT its being cut today to something more managable.

Sokmonsta Wed 19-Jun-13 10:36:03

And today's award for most irresponsible parent goes to...
Sokmonsta!

Emily and James left the bathroom step by the front door so the twins managed an escape. Didn't even realise as I was upstairs. My neighbour knocked to bring them back! The twins thought it a mischievous adventure though. Could have been so much worse but another twin proofing needed methinks. Chain stays permanently on door!

Oh mama! Sorry you're missing your garden, but such a lovely idea about the bm.

Bubs, hope ds gets to go on trip and you don't have to do the drive.

shock Awww Sok!!! Little buggers loves!! I bet your heart was in your mouth when the neighbour brought them back.

My two used to have dummy pinching moments LOL. Would lie them side by side to change them and it was always my 'little 'un' Gareth who did it. He used to wave his arm around and catch Dans dummy in his fingers and put it straight in his mouth!!!

MultipleMama Germany Wed 19-Jun-13 13:29:03

Oh crackers, sok! I bet your heart was going a mile a minute! Little heart attacks they are!

Guys, I have some big news my beautiful baby boy, Domeczek (dts2), took his first steps last night!!! DH managed to record a bit of it and sent me it and when they visited today he took a few more. He's growing too fast!

Sokmonsta Wed 19-Jun-13 22:16:22

Oh mama! Congratulations on a walking twin.

My day got better. Went to the supermarket to pick up milk and bits straight from school, so had all 4 dc in the car. Twin trolleys in this store are kept right at the front so I parked (nowhere near the trolleys unfortunately) and went to get one. As I'm walking back across the front of the store, granted it could have looked like I was going in, a woman pulls up sharp and tells me I've left my child in the car. Told her actually I'd left 4 and stalked off. Cow watched me to make sure I went back to the car.

This thread is not accepting new messages.