twins, 3rd pregnancy, bump not that big...

(5 Posts)
holidaysdistantmemory Mon 25-Mar-13 21:47:03

thank you for responding x

Oxtailchambermaid Tue 19-Mar-13 21:49:18

I remember at around the 17-19 week mark I still hadn't felt a thing and was only just showing. No one would believe I was expecting twins. Wasn't until I got to about 30 wks that i was considered to be 'huge' (compared to a single pregnancy). Also, all the way through my DS barely moved, freaked me out all the time.

They ended up being 7lb 3 and 6lb 14 and my DS is the biggest wriggle pants ever. I think sit tight and chill could be your best idea! Good luck and congratulations.

holidaysdistantmemory Tue 19-Mar-13 21:10:20

Sorry, shld have made it clear, am 18 weeks

holidaysdistantmemory Tue 19-Mar-13 21:08:11

Sorry, shld have made it clear, am 18 weeks

holidaysdistantmemory Tue 19-Mar-13 21:06:34

Posted this in Pregnancy but hoping for a response here in Multiples.

Thread says it all really, shld I be worried? I was HUGE with my first two DCs, laughably so, and both 10lb'ers. Bump this time is reasonably round but I expected more at this stage, especially as I hear people say they are huge at this stage, and also not really feeling much movement either (although the occasional flutter). Again, as there are 2 of them in there, two 8 inch babies, I expected more movement.

Scan was fine at 12 weeks, and a heartbeat detected at 16 weeks check up with consultant, have to wait another 2 weeks to 20 week scan.

Shld I sit tight and chill? If I call midwide, I expect she will advise me to wait for 20 week scan, as no other dodgy symptoms, and doppler wld not verify 2 babies in there anyway.

Advice/reassurance please! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now