D'y ever wonder when it is going to stop snowing??

(1000 Posts)
Chopstheduck Mon 21-Jan-13 07:32:23

Morning girls xx

School is on thank goodness, but not til 10, and dh is wfh <sigh>

Sokmonsta Sun 31-Mar-13 12:07:09

Morning. Happy Easter smile
<snaffles mini eggs, replaces with thorntons eggs>

Kids were excited that the Easter bunny visited! James' sippy cups went in the bin last night so fingers crossed his new Donald Duck 'big boy' cup helps us. It's sheer laziness on all our parts to let him have a non-spill sippy. So as he's decided to toilet train himself, I've decided to bite the bullet and give him another challenge.

bubby64 Sun 31-Mar-13 20:10:59

Belated happy Easter. 1 large Cadbury dairy milk egg, 1 smarties filled chick, 1 box of cream eggs to the good, Easter treasure hunt went down well, 9 clues, all in rhyming versewink , Roast beef dinner, then over to mums with a plated meal for her, and she is quite bright and more "with it" today, she even remembered Rs name.
Now sat with a very large glass of wine grin grin

triplets Sun 31-Mar-13 21:47:12

Noooooooo think my double crown (not my head one) is coming loose, twingey and just feels it moves when touched..............no no no. Teeth are a real pain, hardly a chocolate has passe my lips all day so its not that......grrr!

bubby64 Mon 01-Apr-13 00:14:07

winewinewine grin DH and I quietly getting plastered tonightgrin grin

Morning girls xx

Sokmonsta Mon 01-Apr-13 11:43:40

Morning ladies smile

Happy 2nd Anniversary to meeeeee <pops tray of bubbly on the side>

Happy Anniversary - have a great day!!! <<wonders if it is too early too open the bottle>>

rubyrubyruby Mon 01-Apr-13 12:21:18

<<pops head around door>>

soks - 2nd Anniversary of what??

Sokmonsta Mon 01-Apr-13 19:57:46

Wedding anniversary grin.

Sokmonsta Mon 01-Apr-13 19:58:33

Shabs - never too early. Kids in bed. Once Jen settles down we'll pop open a nice cold bottle of champagne. Or maybe the good wine.

rubyrubyruby Mon 01-Apr-13 20:36:20

soks - WE GOT MARRIED ON THE SAME DAY!!!!

grin

rubyrubyruby Mon 01-Apr-13 20:43:01

Sorry - got a bit excited there blush

Happy 2nd Anniversary x

bubby64 Mon 01-Apr-13 22:30:18

Haopy Anniversary to both Soks and Ruby ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

triplets Tue 02-Apr-13 00:00:46

<<Trips rushes in with throlley, pops the cork on a bottle of Moet, offers canapes and salted almonds, scatters rose petals to the happy pair or pairs.....thinks back fondly to being married 2 years, wonders where the next 33 years have gone>>

triplets Tue 02-Apr-13 00:08:03

Faint not girls, me and dk have just got in from another night out, our second this year! Dks cousins are down from Wigan and they have a caravan 5 mins walk away from us. They invited us round for supper, fish n chips from the chippy and a bottle of Asti Spumante......not quite up to dks standards!!! Where as I bloody enjoyed it, salty chips and cold fizz and a good laugh had by all, just scared my tooth was going to fall out. Got home at 11.15pm to a right mess, girls had made nachos and left all their dishes full of food floating in a bowl of cold water! They are next door to me now, shouting and giggling.....quite envy them ! Night night..........xx

Sokmonsta Tue 02-Apr-13 06:58:10

Aww belated happy anniversary ruby winethanks
It's a great date smile

And today is <drum roll please>

the gorgeous Jennifer and Joshua's FIRST BIRTHDAY

We did it!

triplets Tue 02-Apr-13 07:14:26

smile smile HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JENNIFER AND JOSHUA smile smile

and I have terrible toothachesad

rubyrubyruby Tue 02-Apr-13 07:14:28

Happy 1st Birthday to the Sokettes xxxx awwwww smile

Glad you had a good evening Trips.
I've had all sorts of problems with my teeth lately which I won't go into but I hope to be around on the thread a bit more now.

Soks - not just same date but same day! Ours was 2 years too grin
hence my over excitement

Morning girls xx

Happy 1st Birthday to J & J xxxxx Awwww xx

Chopstheduck Tue 02-Apr-13 07:48:17

ooh lots of celebrations!

Happy anniversary to rubes and soks and happy birthday to the mini soks!

DH gone back to work today, so I'm feeling grumpy. Crappy weather so god knows what I am going to do with the kids! Had a nice few days off though, and he has another long weekend coming up, so can't complain really.

triplets Tue 02-Apr-13 08:00:27

Then you have my sympathy Rubes, they are a real pain!! Well the sun is shining though the wind is freezing, up and out, a nice brisk walk along the seafront.............might be able to see France!!

rubyrubyruby Tue 02-Apr-13 08:02:40

Hi Chops smile
DH back to work today too, and out of the country actually, but only for a few days. H has been off since last Weds.

How's the running/weight going? Now I'm feeling a bit better I'm doing this

We just had a random half hour of snow????

bubby64 Tue 02-Apr-13 10:27:21

Good morning, and Happy Birthday to the Sockletsgrin grin
Trips -sad to toothache, its a horrible thing.
Shabs- Cold and very bright here, but wind freezing, and yesterday we had random snow flurries.confused
<<waves to Ruby>>
R back to work as well, but coming home lunch to take me to my next hospital appontment this pm. Hopefully the caste will come off permenantly, and I'll be given a "spaceboot" type thing, which I can take on and off!shock

Chopstheduck Tue 02-Apr-13 14:32:29

good luck with the appointment bubby!

it's been lovely and sunny here.

it's all going great thanks Rubes. I ran my first 10 k grin and finally got out mountain biking again at the weekend - did 16k of fire road and single track riding, and thinking of doing a 33 mile cycle event in June. I'm even considering a half marathon next year! Got a nasty blister at the moment, so struggling to get over 7k without it hurting sad Weight is steadily dropping off.

That 5 x 50 looks great!

This thread is not accepting new messages.