can you express why you are pregnant with twins

(6 Posts)
Natalietwins Mon 01-Oct-12 14:36:55

Hya I am 35 weeks pregnant with twins and wanted to no how many woman expresed there milk why they were still pregant, I thought it would be a good idea to get used to it and to save milk and freeze it for when the babys are hear what do people think?

No idea but suggest you post in breast feeding section for advice on expressing while pregnant! Congrats on the twin pregnancy - hope it's being kind to you so far smile

MrsBramStoker Tue 04-Dec-12 20:57:12

What an ambiguous thread title!!

Answer - because I had sex with my husband one evening and after conception my fertilized egg split?

Lol Mrsbram

mrslaughan Tue 04-Dec-12 21:25:23

I don't think trying is a good idea - you could bring on labour. Stimulating your breasts it meant to be one of the triggers . Plus you want the babies to have the collostrum when they are first born.

galaxymummy Thu 06-Dec-12 21:23:34

speak to a bfc I think there is a peer suppoter called kathryn on the thread somewhere , you would only be able to get a little colostrum, milk comes in when placentas come out
galaxy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now