Muslim Sisters - Two new converts to Islam

(9 Posts)
LondonHalfIndian Tue 09-Feb-16 21:23:30

Salaam sisters,

I'm 21 and my mum is 37 and we are both recent converts to Islam. I'm half Indian and mum is fully Indian and she is recently married to the most wonderful Muslim man Alhamdulilah.

We would both love to talk to other Muslim sisters on here, especially looking for advice as we are both new to Islam.

Ameera (new Muslim name)

UmmRee Wed 10-Feb-16 21:33:55

Asalaam alaikum

Anamaniax15 Tue 24-May-16 23:26:35

Salaam sister :-) i hope you and your mum are well! Congratulations on converting to Islam...:-) have you managed to make many new muslim friends? And seeing as ur on this website, do you have children? I have two children Alhumdulilah so always looking to make new mummy friends!!

Chillyegg Tue 24-May-16 23:35:28

Salaam alaykum.
Mubarak and welcome to islam I'm happy to answer any questions. I have a dd and always happy to answer questions. I also facilitate sessions in the mosque for non muslim children so I'm always will to teach.

Chillyegg Tue 24-May-16 23:35:56

Was meant to say have a daughter and always willing to make mummy friends.

Littleyumyum Tue 24-May-16 23:46:33

Salaam alaikum

Subhan'Allah you've found Islam! And how lovely that your mum is sharing this with you.
I converted to Islam too when I was 22, waaay back! I'd be happy to share my thoughts and experiences with you. Or just be a MN friend! smile

What a lovely thread to find tonight!

babyboy2015 Thu 21-Jul-16 22:45:51

Salam ok new to the forum so be nice to make other friends. (Muslim here too) x

Isu123 Thu 17-Nov-16 22:19:55

Salam sisters,
Where do you live ameera?

Bridha Mon 28-Nov-16 19:04:31

Salam sisters I am a Muslim lady and have two daughters alhamdullah . Both independent and grown up I don't go out much because I have two slipped discs so I can't walk a lot. However I do drive and would love to make new friends.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now