Magic Mike?

(15 Posts)
trolleycoin Tue 06-Aug-13 00:40:34

Just bleurgh.

And a lot of mumbling. I had to watch it with subtitles on.

Don't get the Channing Tatum thing at all.

AnyFucker Tue 06-Aug-13 00:45:09

You sat through that pile of shite ?

Why ?

itsallshitandmoreshit Sun 18-Aug-13 18:37:51

I LOVED it. But then I fancy the pants off Channing Tatum. Terrible actor. I never realised quite how bad until trying to watch the unwatchable 'White House Down'. I just love him getting his gear off in Magic Mike. Oh yes grin

MissAntithetic Sun 18-Aug-13 18:47:08

Story line was average.
Acting was average at best.

Channing Tatum was hot so the above points were forgotten pretty quickly.

Mmmmm. smile

trolleycoin Tue 20-Aug-13 01:30:53

Its all you are so right. I had never seen him in any films so I thought I would watch it, given all the hype about him.

I spent the first 15 minutes trying to remember where I had seen the Tito character before! And then the Tarzan bloke who used to be a wrestler.

Oh and Matthew mcconaghy (sp?) made me feel sick.

CircassianLeyla Wed 21-Aug-13 21:38:31

We have this arriving tomorrow from LoveFilm. I am looking forward to nakedness especially since DH choice is Another Day to Die Hard!!

RedPencils Wed 21-Aug-13 21:57:05

This has been on top of my list for Lovefilm forever. I upset DH keeps moving it down the list.

Im not expecting shakespeare But Channing Tatum is so pretty.

Utterly, awfully, horribly shite.

msrisotto Wed 21-Aug-13 22:18:47

Shit yes......but.....Channing Tatum......

AngryFeet Wed 21-Aug-13 22:20:34

It is one of the worst films I have ever seen. Channing is very pretty and the stripping bits are amusing/cringy but the acting... OH DEAR GOD the terrible terrible acting. They couldn't have picked a more gormless, devoid of one iota of personality, dull bunch of people if they tried.

RedPencils Thu 22-Aug-13 17:10:09

Is it really that bad? Perhaps I'll just fast forward through the acting bits just to watch CT taking his clothes off.

CaptainUndercrackers Thu 22-Aug-13 17:12:31

I really enjoyed it. And I don't really fancy Channing Tatum, just thought it was a good film. Each to their own though!

CircassianLeyla Thu 22-Aug-13 23:23:51

Msrissotto

Shit ... Yes ..... But Channing Tatum

I don't even like him but his body was hot.

Where did they find the actress????

AnitaManeater Thu 22-Aug-13 23:27:14

Biggest crock of shite ever and very cringey.

BlingBang Sat 26-Oct-13 21:45:25

Watched t during the night on a long haul flight, trying not to let anyone see me - the shame! It passed a few hours and I quite liked Tatum in this, liked watching him dance and I mean dance - not stripping. He's not bad at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now