Lincoln or another film

(7 Posts)
Lovemynailstoday Fri 08-Feb-13 11:30:29

Saw Zero Dark Thirty last night and thought it was incredible. Lots of men in the audience too. Maybe your DH would enjoy it? Be warned--it is long, but so is Lincoln, I think.

I LOVED Lincoln last night. In fact i'm going to start a thread about it!

Alonglongway Sun 27-Jan-13 22:49:05

Been to Lincoln this evening - loved it. It's more detailed on the politics than I had anticipated and you do have to stay with it. Sally Field was brilliant. Was a bit heavy for the DCs (12 and 15) though they claimed to enjoy it

NuclearStandoff Sat 26-Jan-13 14:01:26

I was wondering whether the dc are too young to enjoy this - they are 11 and 13.

sounds as if it might be a bit heavy for them?

eightytwenty Sat 26-Jan-13 08:44:23

Thanks dandy!

DandyDan Fri 25-Jan-13 21:17:53

Saw it today and really recommend it - a very powerful and impressive film and incredible acting from DDL and Tommy Lee Jones esp. It's very political though - not at all actiony. Far more moving than you'd expect but you have to concentrate.

Other members of my family would recommend The Impossible or Django Unchained.

eightytwenty Fri 25-Jan-13 17:13:52

Taking Dh to the cinema tomorrow night. Of late, I have seen les mis and life of pi. He has seen the hobbit. Has anyone seen Lincoln - and can they recommend it? Or is there anything else out that's worth watching?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now