sexy vampires, breaking dawn 2

(12 Posts)
wintera Tue 27-Nov-12 18:16:58

Christ I thought it was woeful. Honestly, it was shocking!

I liked the first film very much indeed. That has been the best one for me. New moon was not so good, mopey crap. Eclipse was also not my cup of tea but I actually liked breaking dawn part one so was expecting to like this one.

Hated that creepy looking cgi baby. Gave me the creeps it did. Yet again the hair and make up looked like someone had gone berserk in a talcum powder factory. I actually laughed very loudly when the Irish vamps turned up, that bit was priceless. They may as well have been shouting 'top of the morning to you' and 'begorrah'.

It started getting good about half an hour from the end but then there was a huge cop out! Best thing about it was definitely Michael Sheen. But then he's always good.

Khaterine Tue 27-Nov-12 15:41:11

I saw the movie last week. It was fantastic. Breaking dawn 2 is the best of all parts. It has passion, mystery, fighting and action and I think it has risen to the expectations, given that the film was very popular.

akaemmafrost Mon 26-Nov-12 21:58:55

Seen it twice now and it's perfect. That Bit was absolutely brilliant. People actually screamed at That Bit in the cinema. I was absolutely shock. The whole of that part of the movie was incredible. I didn't realise how invested I was in ALL the characters, not just the Edward, Bella, Jacob trio. I will be seeing it again and again. I don't think they could have done it any better.

CalamityKate Fri 23-Nov-12 16:51:43

I went to see it with DS last night. Second time for me. He absolutely loved it; kept turning to me to tell me "This is EPIC!!!"

He cried at "that" bit but then so did I and I knew what was coming!

SusanneLinder Fri 23-Nov-12 15:11:19

I have seen it 3 times now blush. Bloody fantastic! The shock at "that bit" the first time I saw it, second and third times even funnier hearing everyone elses reactions. grin

The critics have slated it, but I thought it was marvellous and the best adaptation from a book ever. They said it wasn't as well done as the last Harry Potter movie, which I completely disagree with. I thought the last Harry Potter movie was bleeding awful and I was sooo disappointed.

Breaking Dawn was FAB. Upset now cos I cannot think if any further movies that I will get excited about and go at midnight to see it.sad

Bonkerz Thu 22-Nov-12 23:47:05

Saw this Friday and then again tonight! Still breath taking second time round and the audience response was brill too. Took DS Friday and remember saying "this isn't in the book" at THAT point too lmao! Saw things tonight i had missed Friday too!!!!!!!!

peanutMD Tue 20-Nov-12 21:43:52

Mrmump we had the exact same thing with the unanimous gasp BUT in retrospect I realised that it was alluded to in the book it was just not explained.

Alice stepped up to Aargo and showed him the future and he stepped down, we just didn't know why before.

Again love, love, loved it grin

mrmump Tue 20-Nov-12 21:20:04

The collective gasp and the whisper throughout the cinema of "but that didn't happen in the book!" You know what part I'm talking about! Brilliant twist. And that English actor who plays Aargo was brilliant. Stole the show, imo.

youonlysingwhenyourewinning Sat 17-Nov-12 23:01:09

We went today ...absolutely fantastic!

I actually shouted out at the screen several a couple of times blush

CalamityKate Sat 17-Nov-12 22:58:31

Loved it! Bloody brilliant.

peanutMD Sat 17-Nov-12 20:28:33

I went to see it last night, twas bloody marvelous and tbh I've always had a vampire fetish grin

I was very much of the anti-twishite brigade until I read the books in January so this is the first saga movie I've seen in the cinema and I loved it!!

Not keen on the first 3 but love Breaking Dawn 1 and 2.

germyrabbit Sat 17-Nov-12 20:20:38

why no threads?

fab film, very sexy as vampires go

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now