Rock of ages

(9 Posts)
tacal Sat 07-Jul-12 12:17:18

I thought it was great. Really enjoyed watching it.

Itsgottabebags Sat 07-Jul-12 12:09:32

Was [hmmm] at the thought of seeing it but loved it! Tom Cruise was excellent in it!

NatashaBee Wed 04-Jul-12 00:29:17

I thought it was great - loved every second. Although Russell Brand was his usual irritating self, but the film was so good it managed to overshadow him grin

bruffin Tue 03-Jul-12 23:43:44

I went to see the stage version in half term and the film on Sunday.
The stage show is so much fun, so not sure what I was going to make of the film.
The Russell brand role is the main part in the show as a narrator, so slightly disappointed the part was cut back a bit to make the stacey jaxx role bigger. the czj role doesn't exist one show. I still left the film with a smile on my face.
I don't think rating of 12a is appropriate as its not suitable for under mid teens at all.

iknowwho Mon 02-Jul-12 19:05:00

I wanted to but it was only on for about 5 mins at our local cinema!

EveryPicture Mon 25-Jun-12 10:48:06

I hope it is still showing next week. I can't get out to the cinema this week.

Ploom Sun 24-Jun-12 20:01:30

Saw it the other night - had no idea what to expect but i thought it was brilliant. Had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Just loved the whole tongue in cheek tone of it - cant wait till it comes out on DVD to watch it again.

EveryPicture Sat 23-Jun-12 17:45:59

No, but it's on my list of 'maybe see'. I will be interested in any other reviews.

Figgygal Sat 23-Jun-12 17:39:45

Saw it last night and lOved it have a new perspective on tom cruise who obviously can take a pop at himself.

Julianne hough is my new girl crush loved her hair!!!!

Anyone else seen it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now