A Novel Bunch - Jobnockey's book

(4 Posts)
jobnockey Mon 20-Jun-16 22:54:31

I'll be quite interested to hear what others think about this book. It isn't my favourite in this genre, but I did like it. Even if you don't it it will get you thinking. Hope you enjoy!

acsec Sat 03-Sep-16 19:41:40

I really enjoyed this book! It's not something I'd usually consider, but I found that I was engrossed and wanted to know what happened. It was a bit random 'in the South' near the end but added to the overall storyline. It did make me think.
I might read other books by the author.

FlysInDreams Sat 17-Sep-16 21:24:54

I thought that this was an intriguing premise for a book. The ending was dramatic but also inevitable.

desperatelyseekingcaffeine Mon 07-Nov-16 21:53:00

I really enjoyed this! I've read some of her books before but not this one. I loved the detail of the world she'd created and it raised some interesting points about the roles of men and women in different types of society. I was worried the twist at the end would feel contrived but it fit with the characters and the belief systems that were set up. It's made me want to read more of hers now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now