The Fur Quits - Round 3 - Chat thread

(288 Posts)
Jas Thu 16-Jun-11 09:48:42

A new thread now we are ready to get going. Everybody should recieve a PM with the address they are posting to....

aStarInStrageways
Moocowmrs
dalek
YouMustBeYolking
JenniL1977
Itsatiggerday
Simpson
Paschaelina
Cersei
Lightshines
SteamedTreacleSponge
Ragwort
Jas

Please can we try to post for 1 July

Paschaelina Thu 16-Jun-11 13:25:59

Thanks Jas, grand job. I will now actually stop MNing long enough find some time to read my book in the next 2 weeks.

dalek Sun 19-Jun-11 16:21:45

Posted mine yesterday.

Jas Tue 21-Jun-11 14:32:40

Mine went in the post today

<<Excited dancing>>

Paschaelina Tue 21-Jun-11 17:26:38

Oh crap, I can see me doing an all-nighter at this rate blush

hasn't lost the damn thing at all, oh no not me mister

Jas Tue 21-Jun-11 17:48:50

grin...you still have over a week, Paschaelina, some of us are just a bit over excited!

Paschaelina Tue 21-Jun-11 18:04:25

Oh i'm excited! Its the first proper book without popups or fuzzy bits i'll have read for 10 months.

Jas Tue 21-Jun-11 18:21:29

I remember those months, too well. Thankfully my big ones read to the little one, so I only have to do one book a night, now.

Lightshines Thu 23-Jun-11 21:59:21

I posted my book to SteamedTreacleSponge today 2nd class, so should be in time for 1st July, even allowing for our postal system smile

Jas Sat 25-Jun-11 18:06:31

I have just realised I didn't put my mn name in my book. blush
aStarInStrangeways - please will you add it when you get it? Thanks

itsatiggerday Tue 28-Jun-11 14:22:44

OK, having lost my book last time, I've ordered one from Amazon to go straight to you simpson - and realised I didn't have your RL name, so the Amazon package addressed to simpson is it! Means it won't have my MN name in either, so if you could write it that would be really kind.

Looking forward to starting again....

aStarInStrangeways Tue 28-Jun-11 22:15:53

Jas, just replied to your PM - I didn't realise it was from you grin Received with thanks. I shall be sending mine out as soon as I can decide what to send possible.

Cersei Wed 29-Jun-11 08:23:34

I posted mine yesterday to you lightshines so you should receive it soonsmile

Paschaelina Wed 29-Jun-11 15:29:29

Found it Sunday, read it Monday, finshed it 7am this morning. In the post at lunchtime. Phew!

itsatiggerday Wed 29-Jun-11 18:35:22

Thanks JenniL, arrived today, I'm really looking forward to ditching current rubbish and getting stuck in

Cersei Thu 30-Jun-11 11:53:57

Received your book today Paschaelina, thanks!

Paschaelina Thu 30-Jun-11 12:12:34

Blimey Cersei, I only posted it at 3pm yesterday!!! grin

Hello chaps! I've received my book and am posting mine out to Ragwort today.

Is there someone we're supposed to be telling about which book we've chosen so we don't all end up posting out the same thing?

aStarInStrangeways Thu 30-Jun-11 20:36:35

moocowmrs I've ordered the book from Amazon to come straight to you, so if you get a random novel over the next few days, it's mine grin Could you stick my MN name on the inside cover for me please? Thanks smile

Lightshines Thu 30-Jun-11 21:58:47

My book has arrived, thanks!

Jas Thu 30-Jun-11 23:11:03

Steamed treacle sponge - you can tell me.smile

I've got details of some of the books, but not all. It is very unlikely that we will get a duplicate.

I'm away this weekend, but will check in on Monday to see that we all have our books.

Cool - will PM you. Are we going to have threads for posting about all the books?

Jas Fri 01-Jul-11 16:04:12

yes, just as soon as I can set them up (early next week)
Got 3 more pms re book choices, thanks.

simpson Fri 01-Jul-11 17:56:52

sent my book on today smile

Paschaelina Sat 02-Jul-11 11:59:10

Book has just arrived, thanks Simpson.

simpson Sat 02-Jul-11 21:02:12

that was quick!!! grin

simpson Mon 04-Jul-11 10:24:11

ok I am confused, it doesn't take much!! blush blush

I have received a book from amazon addressed to me that I have not ordered, just wondering if its this months book someone has bought and got sent direct to me iyswim.

Authors initials are GM and DOR

Jas Mon 04-Jul-11 10:54:35

itsatiggerday Tue 28-Jun-11 14:22:44
OK, having lost my book last time, I've ordered one from Amazon to go straight to you simpson - and realised I didn't have your RL name, so the Amazon package addressed to simpson is it! Means it won't have my MN name in either, so if you could write it that would be really kind.

simpson Mon 04-Jul-11 10:59:54

oops blush Must have missed that post, thats what happens when you wean yourself off MN spend more time with the kids grin grin

Jas Mon 04-Jul-11 12:54:51

grin

itsatiggerday Mon 04-Jul-11 14:48:04

Thanks Jas!

Jas Mon 04-Jul-11 21:03:02

I haven't got a book yet.sad Is there any one else still waiting?

Ragwort Tue 05-Jul-11 17:55:07

Jas - sorry, only posted the book yesterday blush - hope it has arrived today or at latest tomorrow (did post first class).

SteamedTreacleSponge - thank you - book arrived Saturday - read half of it on Sunday afternoon in the sunshine - I love it smile.

Jas Tue 05-Jul-11 21:46:26

I got it this morning, thankyou smile

Jas Tue 05-Jul-11 21:46:27

I got it this morning, thankyou smile

Jas Tue 05-Jul-11 21:49:28

Only the once though....no idea how I managed to double post!

Jas Tue 05-Jul-11 22:46:14

I have started a new thread for each book in the circle. If I know the book title, there is a clue in the op. If not, feel free to add one.
Apologies for the lack of apostrophies in the thread titles. blush

I hope everyone has recieved their first book and enjoys the read. smile

aStarInStrangeways Thu 21-Jul-11 17:17:57

So when are we posting for the next month?

Jas Fri 22-Jul-11 20:14:07

Hopefully, we should all be ready to post for the 1st of August (and the first of every month after that. smile

Anyone who has problems posting on time, it would be helpful if you can let us know on this thread, thanks.
I know that lots of us will be on holidays soon, and real life does have a habit of getting in the way of things, but communication is the key to keeping things running smoothly.

aStarInStrangeways Fri 22-Jul-11 20:15:49

No problem, I shall package up my book now just in case I'm in labour when the 1st rolls around grin

I will also put more extensive thoughts on the book on the relevant thread, honest! blush

Jas Fri 22-Jul-11 20:26:35

Ooohgrin That is the kind of real life stuff that gets in the way! I hope it all goes well for you. When are you due?

Jas Fri 22-Jul-11 20:29:53

I'll be sending you the next on a bit early - hopefully I will get it in the post on Tuesday - so you will have a bit of extra time with it, as well.

aStarInStrangeways Fri 22-Jul-11 20:38:38

1st August grin shock

Paschaelina Mon 25-Jul-11 20:45:02

Hooray I finished my book today. Will be posting it on to Cersei tomorrow.

Cersei Wed 27-Jul-11 17:00:26

Thanks Pascaelina, received today. I've posted mine this morning so should be with Lightshines very soon.

Jas Thu 28-Jul-11 16:54:37

I posted mine this morning....hope it arrives before the baby does!

Jas Sat 30-Jul-11 21:09:47

I got my next book yesterday, thankyou.

Not many of us have posted on the book threads yet. sad
I assume we have all read our first book and posted (or will be posting this week).

simpson Sun 31-Jul-11 23:43:46

have been a bit naughty and read next months book before finishing this months blush

Will finish tomorrow and post both together smile

Jas Mon 01-Aug-11 07:49:10

grin

Lightshines Mon 01-Aug-11 20:19:47

Posted my book 1st class to SteamedTreacleSponge today, sorry its a tad late. Have already received my August one, many thanks.

aStarInStrangeways Mon 01-Aug-11 20:25:12

Jas i got my book last week thank you smile

moocowmrs have posted on to you today.

I really will post my thoughts on the first book soon - DD arrived on Friday so have been a bit preoccupied since! grin

Jas Mon 01-Aug-11 22:58:12

Congratulations grin

Congratulations, Star!

Have no excuse for not having posted mine on yet but will do my best to get it finished and posted by the end of this week - sorry, Ragwort blush

Posted today!

simpson Thu 04-Aug-11 12:57:47

posted today too smile

Have posted next months book on at the same time as I finished early....

Ragwort Thu 04-Aug-11 20:49:27

Thanks steamedtreaclesponge - just got back from holiday to find the August book - can't wait to start reading it. Despite taking two library books and five magazines away on a five night holiday I read out of reading material - too mean to buy a new book grin and no charity shops at all !

Paschaelina Fri 05-Aug-11 13:15:43

Eek I have two books arrived to read today grin.

Baby's asleep, kettles on and the ironing can wait!

simpson Fri 05-Aug-11 15:14:11

Paschaelina thats quick!! grin

Don't panic as one of them is your September book so you have loads of time!!!

itsatiggerday Fri 05-Aug-11 15:34:16

Hi just back. Glad the book arrived Simpson, posted from the depths of the south west!

I haven't had an Aug book yet which should be the mystery book from YoumustbeYolking but noticed that JenniL hasn't posted on the thread for it for July either - have you heard from either of them Jas?

Paschaelina Fri 05-Aug-11 15:36:44

I'll need it Simpson hmm I averaged about 5 pages a day of the last one. It probably didn't help me get into it so I will try to read bigger chunks at once from now on.

aStarInStrangeways Fri 05-Aug-11 17:48:24

tigger JenniL is very heavily pregnant so may be a bit distracted...prob worth someone nudging her to see if she's still in, tho.

Jas Fri 05-Aug-11 23:03:11

I've sent Jenni a message. She is still posting on other threads, so may just have been busy with other things. I noticed a couple of the other threads haven't been posted on yet, either. Has everyone else got their August book?

I have finished mine already! Do you want it early aStarInStrangeways? or shall I keep it for a while?

Ladies! So sorry! Have been a little distracted with being fat as a whale heavily pregnant and I MN mostly on my phone so searching for threads is a pain (have dug laptop out this morning to look for threads properly). Oh, and have namechanged smile
Am still trying to find where I put my comments on the book though?
So, do I send YouMustbeYolking's book on now, and to who? Or a new one?
Sorry for being dense sad

Ok, I think I get it now... I post Yolking's book to Tigger now, yes? I will post my comments imminently!
Jas, I haven't received a book for this month; that would have spurred me on to do something about it all! Or is that because I've been slack and not replied?? Again, sorry (I feel so bad!!)
Lovely comments on the book I've sent out, thank you!! Try her other stuff, it's amazing smile

itsatiggerday Sat 06-Aug-11 17:56:21

Hi Jennifer, no problem, hope the large bump isn't causing you too much hassle. I do not look back on those last few weeks with nostalgia at all!

Yes, each month you post whichever book you've had on to me and hopefully receive yours from Yolking. Will confirm when it arrives!

Jas Sat 06-Aug-11 19:42:16

OnlyYolking posted to you today, so you should get it soon Jenni.

Coolio. Tigger, will post Yolking's book on Monday for you - carried it all round town and the park today and totally forgot to find a postbox - bloody pg brain smile
Am NOT enjoying the waiting for this bairn at all, even though everyone keeps telling me I should... It's just boring! I want to get on with it!
Will stop whining now smile

Jas Sat 06-Aug-11 22:43:08

I was almost at the stage of punching people who asked how I was by your stage when I was pregnant, Jennifer! I also moaned ALOT.blush

<<I missed it once it was over in a strange kind of way though>>

I am going to try and keep this thread fairly active for a few days, in the hopes that the others will find us and stay in touch.

simpson Sat 06-Aug-11 23:05:17

astar congrats grin

jenni - when are you due???

I have a month off as I finished book earlygrin <<bored>>

Jas, don't worry, I'm doing a lot of moaning also grin DH needs to understand what I'm going through, dontchathink?! I'm just so used to being busy ALL the time (run a big busy bookshop in Leeds), it's driving me mad all this sitting and waiting. Don't much go for my life not being planned out either, but I'm going to have to get used to that, aren't I!
Simpson, I'm due on the 17th, so I'm 38+4 now. Damn MWs got my hopes up by telling me I wouldn't go much over 38 weeks. Arse. My brother's getting married on the 27th and if she doesn't come by the 17th, I don't see how we can go really and that makes me upset too. Am now fully expecting induction and hospital rather than the home birth I want sad ho hum. Anyhoo - I've got (literally) hundreds of books, want me to send you something to read on the side? What sort of things do you like to read?
Anyway, less about my trivial troubles smile how's all you guys?

Paschaelina Sun 07-Aug-11 19:18:44

Well I'm wallowing like a happy pig because I have two books to read now thanks to Simpson grin, this also means I won't get another for some time of course.

Congrats to you aStar and your lovely DD, and good luck to you Jenni , home the babe comes sooner rather than later for you and you make your brother's wedding.

Ragwort, am going to send on the next book as I've finished it already and if I don't post it soon, it'll get buried and end up being really late...

Hope the first one's arrived OK!

Sorry, just saw that you did get the August book. If we all keep up at this rate we'll be done in six months!

<taps fingers impatiently, waiting for September book>

I've got my August book, thanks smile read first 20 pages straightaway!
I posted mine to Tigger on Sunday so you should get it tomorrow latest.

Ragwort Tue 09-Aug-11 16:01:04

Thanks steamedtreaclesponge - haven't finished the second book yet (but thoroughly enjoying it) - off for a few days holiday which will give me plenty of time for reading - no internet access where we are going and so no mumsnetting grin.

itsatiggerday Wed 10-Aug-11 17:09:10

Thanks Jennifer, arrived today. Will get reading when I finish my current one...

Lightshines Fri 12-Aug-11 13:13:36

Just finished Paschaelina's book and added my comments to the thread.
Posting on today as we are going on holiday and I might miss September 1st!

Received and already finished, thanks LS!

I think I need to slow down... blush

Lightshines Wed 17-Aug-11 15:02:45

Blimey, STS - do you SpeedRead?!!

Noooo... I'm just a very fast reader!

simpson Fri 19-Aug-11 12:01:05

Am signing out for 2wks as am off to the IOW

Back later!! grin

Paschaelina Sat 20-Aug-11 19:38:51

Have finished my book and will post to Cersei on Monday. I already have September's book, thanks to Simpson eating her way through, so I may well start it early.

I used to be a speedy reader, now I'm lucky if I can go to the loo for a minute in peace <sigh>

aStarInStrangeways Sat 27-Aug-11 08:28:24

I will try and post my book this weekend - actually finished it ages ago and really liked it, but somehow haven't made it to the PO yet.

Cersei Sat 27-Aug-11 13:07:05

Back from holiday and received my next book, thanks Paschaelina. Will post mine to lightshines this afternoon, meant to send it before we went away but got caught up in a packing frenzy!

itsatiggerday Wed 31-Aug-11 12:38:50

Just posted simpson, should be with you tomorrow or next day at the latest.

Ragwort, have posted your next book - have lost track of which month it was supposed to be for though!

Jas Fri 02-Sep-11 14:10:30

Mine has gone in the post today. (Sat in my front room for the past three weeks all packed up and ready to go, and I still ended up late)

I am in the middle of getting my kitchen replaced and have very limited online time, but will try and do a check to see that we are all up to date. I think some of us are ahead, but if anyone is expecting a book and doesn't get it by next week, please post on here to say so.

aStarInStrangeways Sat 03-Sep-11 09:23:26

I AM posting mine today blush Sorry, been ill/snowed under with endlessly breastfeeding baby and DS's birthday.

No one has said anything about my book yet sad I hope it isn't universally hated!

I have posted my book this weekend. It only occurred to me that it is a new month! Sorry. sad

simpson Mon 05-Sep-11 23:14:46

tigger - thanks, got back from hols on sat and it was waiting for me smile

Ragwort Tue 06-Sep-11 13:03:12

steamedtreaclesponge thanks so much, latest book arrived - looks good.

Am so enjoying this 'Book Swap' - it has really got me reading lots of books again in addition to the 'swaps'. smile

itsatiggerday Thu 08-Sep-11 17:31:52

I haven't had a book yet - but I'm guessing day and night are a little blurred right now Jennifer? Never mind first of the month! How's things?

I haven't had my book either. sad

Lightshines Mon 12-Sep-11 11:56:15

I posted my October book a bit early, just so I don't forget!

dalek Mon 12-Sep-11 12:46:24

Youmustbeyolking - I am SO sorry - I completely forgot about it as DD started secondary school last week and I had been going around with my head in the new school pack for the last 2 weeks. I posted it this morning so you should have it very shortly.

I didn't have time to go to the post office so I just put 6 first class stamps on it - if this is not enough and you have to pay extra postage and the admin fee let me know and I will send you the money with the next book.

Again - sorry.

Dalek
x

I've received my October book - thanks *Lightshines!

itsatiggerday Tue 13-Sep-11 12:55:56

Ooooh, fab day. Parcel with 2 books waiting that both have me drooling. Thanks Jennifer, hope you're doing OK. <wonders how soon cbeebies can go on>

Jas Tue 13-Sep-11 18:25:51

Evening ladies, I am going to post and run, but am having trouble getting mumsnet to load on my laptop so not sure when I can get back...

YouMustBeYolking, glad your book is sorted.smile I see tigger has got this months and the next from Jenni. Please don't post the next one to Jenni - she has been in touch and had undersetimated the amount of time a new baby takes, so needs to drop out!sad I will pm you tiggers address, and you can send to her from now on please, so all will work out in the end (it won't matter if you take a bit longer to read the next book as it won't be due to arrive with tigger until november)

Hope I'm making myself clear, it all looks a bit waffly now I've written it down.

Is everyone else in posession of a book for september now? I'm not....

Thanks. That is perfectly clear. smile

Dalek, the postage was fine. No worries about being late (I was last month sad )

The sad should have been a blush

Ragwort Wed 14-Sep-11 12:23:50

Jas have you not received SS by JB (Cersei's book) which should be your September book - unless I am totally confused grin - I posted it a week ago? That should be the 4th book I have posted to you?

itsatiggerday Wed 14-Sep-11 15:09:29

Thanks Jennifer, hope you're not finding life too overwhelming - maybe next year when sleep is a bit more regular <crossing fingers>!

Jas Wed 14-Sep-11 20:55:16

Ragwort My neighbour who was on holiday last week, has just come over with two books from you for me. He didn't know my last name !
I am no 65 grin

But I now have two more books to get my teeth into, and I think we are all either up to date, or ahead now!

Ragwort Thu 15-Sep-11 14:56:30

Happy reading Jas grin - pleased they have both arrived (will check my address book blush).

Jas Thu 15-Sep-11 19:52:12

The first two were right....maybe you can't read your own writing?

Ragwort Thu 15-Sep-11 19:54:23

Ha Ha - had written the wrong number in my book - must be early dementia grin.

Paschaelina Wed 28-Sep-11 19:46:12

Posted my book to Cersei today.

aStarInStrangeways Fri 30-Sep-11 10:47:54

hopefully posting today smile

Jas Mon 03-Oct-11 22:55:17

I posted this monthsbook today. The naxt one will be following shortly - I got it early and am almost finished already.

There aren't many comments on some of the threads....please have a look and post your thoughts as you read the books if you can.smile

itsatiggerday Tue 04-Oct-11 15:10:48

Hi, will be posting 2 books today hopefully, if not first thing tomorrow.

simpson Tue 04-Oct-11 21:21:17

Hi, I will post my book on sometime this wk I promise blush

DS cut his hand open <<sigh>> and I spent 3hrs in a&e with him yesterday so did not get round to it as planned...

itsatiggerday Thu 06-Oct-11 14:36:27

Hi I've just received Jas' book - thanks. A bit confused though, I thought I was getting AStarInStrangeways this month and it looks like no one has posted any comments on that book - has something happened to it?

simpson Thu 06-Oct-11 21:27:31

I have received my 2 books today thanks smile

And posted the other one on....

aStarInStrangeways Thu 06-Oct-11 21:57:13

I would be interested to know that too itsatiggerday. I feel a bit sorry for my book, out there alone, all uncommented-on sad

Can't remember whose it is (I'm away atm) but my next swap book arrived this week smile Looking forward to it already!

Jas Thu 06-Oct-11 22:14:19

I have been through all the book comment threads, and this one, to try and track all the books. It looks as if all of them are in the right place, or one step ahead, except for aStars book. sad

moocowmrs and dalek are obviously posting them on, as tigger is getting books, but unless people post something once they have been read, it is difficult to trace them.

Please can we all log in with whose book(s) we currently have.

I have Cerseis book. It is my October book but I have finished it and will be posting it on next week.

aStarInStrangeways Thu 06-Oct-11 22:17:03

I'll post what I've got when I'm home again (next week).

simpson Thu 06-Oct-11 22:58:03

I have just received moocowmrs and daleks books today.

simpson Thu 06-Oct-11 23:00:03

posted youmustbeyolkings book on today but not commented on it yet, but have commented on all the others so far smile

itsatiggerday Fri 07-Oct-11 08:19:38

I've got Jas' book which I think is my November book.

Cersei Fri 07-Oct-11 16:09:41

I've got JenniL1977's book.

dalek Fri 07-Oct-11 17:26:26

I don't have a book yet for October sad

aStabbingStrangleways Mon 10-Oct-11 09:19:29

I've got Lightshines' book.

PaschaTheSlasher Tue 11-Oct-11 10:30:54

I've just come back from holiday to find YouMustbeyolking's book on my doormat smile

I'm pretty sure I've commented on all of mine so far.

dalek Tue 11-Oct-11 11:31:56

Still no book sad

Jas Tue 11-Oct-11 22:17:09

Well moocowmrs has been busy with other things. She recently had dc3! grin
So, Dalek, your book will be a bit late, but you should still get it when she gets the chance to post.

dalek Wed 12-Oct-11 11:09:20

Congratulations to moocowmrs - I didn't know she'd just had a baby. No problem if book is late.

aStabbingStrangleways Wed 12-Oct-11 12:25:20

Hooray moocowmrs! grin

itsatiggerday Wed 12-Oct-11 14:09:21

Congrats moocowmrs! Hope you're all settling down well....

aStabbingStrangleways Thu 13-Oct-11 09:24:09

i also now have cersei's book.

where on earth is mine?

Jas Thu 13-Oct-11 12:05:29

I don't know!

moocowmrs and dalek both had it and posted it on. I don't know if YouMustBeYolking got it though.
It is still possible that it got mixed up as I know Jenni had more than one book at some times and it may have been posted in the wrong order. So it could still be slowly going round in the wrong place in the line.

Dalek did say she didn't read it, but wants to and has ordered herself a copy to read at her leisure.

I have your book ASIS it came on time and I am reading through it.

I sent Jas' book onto Itsatiggerday as Jenni is no longer in the group.

Posted too soon!

Congrats Moocowmrs smile

Jas Thu 13-Oct-11 21:41:53

grin The missing book is not missing grin

aStabbingStrangleways Thu 13-Oct-11 22:20:40

Yay! Thanks for letting me know yolk grin

Ragwort Wed 19-Oct-11 20:08:19

Jas - have posted the next book to you today (hope I got the address right grin).

Jas Wed 19-Oct-11 22:01:58

grin

Jas Fri 21-Oct-11 19:48:32

You did. - I got it this morning.

Ragwort Fri 21-Oct-11 20:50:55

Thanks for letting me know - will be interested to read your comments about this one smile.

Lightshines Thu 27-Oct-11 17:40:32

Received next book yesterday, many thanks.
Have posted mine on to STS today.

aStabbingStrangleways Mon 31-Oct-11 10:56:47

i posted both books on friday smile

dalek Mon 31-Oct-11 11:46:20

Just posted my book. smile

itsatiggerday Mon 31-Oct-11 14:38:42

Posted this morning....

Pascha Thu 03-Nov-11 12:00:27

I'm a bit behind, sorry. Will post my book to Cersei at the weekend hopefully.

simpson Sat 05-Nov-11 20:25:16

sorry, a bit behind this month blush

Will post my book on monday smile

dalek Mon 07-Nov-11 16:48:21

Moocowmrs - I have received the book - thank you - don't worry about it being a little late. Hope you are enjoying DC3 - even if you are exhausted I'm sure that it's all worth it.

xxxx

Pascha Tue 08-Nov-11 11:16:16

Book posted to Cersei yesterday. Its Paschaelina here BTW. Namechanged as too long and fiddly.

simpson Tue 08-Nov-11 12:38:52

book posted on today smile

Cersei Wed 09-Nov-11 08:21:18

Received yesterday, thanks Pascha smile

Have received mine - Ragwort, am posting yours today, sorry for the delay!

Lightshines Wed 09-Nov-11 23:55:32

STS - I posted LB by IN to you as I have finished it, but think it is December's book. Sorry if I messed up the system.

Oh, don't worry - I don't suppose it matters if we get ahead of ourselves as long as we keep posting them on in order! I haven't received that one yet but will keep an eye out.

simpson Fri 11-Nov-11 22:45:52

Have a feeling I might have posted the wrong book too as I got 2 at the same time, but don't suppose it matters as long as I post one a month grin

Pascha Fri 11-Nov-11 23:32:33

Hey I don't mind Simpson, as long as i dont get one twice grin. Know have Dalek's book if anyones keeping score.

Pascha Fri 11-Nov-11 23:33:43

I now

Ragwort Sat 12-Nov-11 12:50:02

Thanks Steamedtreaclesponge book has arrived, look forward to starting it.

Have received and read next book already! Will post on soon.

Jas Fri 18-Nov-11 00:06:16

Pascha - I am sort of keeping score. Will try and update myself shortly.

simpson Fri 25-Nov-11 20:01:21

Am rather ahead shock

And posted on the next 2 months books today smile

Pascha Fri 25-Nov-11 20:28:43

shock Simpson i'm only halfway through the last one! <wails>

<scrabbles desperately for last month's book to finish before the avalanche thuds on the doormat...>

wink

simpson Fri 25-Nov-11 20:47:49

sorry blush blush

Ragwort Tue 29-Nov-11 21:33:31

Jas I haven't quite finished the November book so it will be a few day's late - hope you don't mind smile.

Jas Wed 30-Nov-11 16:39:20

That is fine Ragwort. I only posted mine on today, but hace plenty to keep me busy until the next one arrives.

Cersei Thu 01-Dec-11 16:45:47

Posted mine on yesterday so should be with lightshines very soonsmile

I'm an idiot - thought I'd posted on my next book and then found it at the bottom of the pile next to my bed blush

Will send this week...

Pascha Mon 05-Dec-11 12:21:19

Just finished mine today, will go in the post this afternoon.

Ragwort Wed 07-Dec-11 20:42:03

Jas - posted yesterday (20 minutes in the PO queue grin).

STS - don't worry, will look out for it this week !

itsatiggerday Sat 10-Dec-11 14:35:09

I'm so sorry simpson, I was being disorganised at the beginning of the month and then this week have had to stay in hospital with DC2 for the first of the winter's chest infections. Am just out to swap clothes and have a break and have parcelled the books but not sure I'll find somewhere to post them now till Monday as I'm pretty sure the post office here and at the hospital are shut over the w/e. On the plus side, it means I've finished Dec book too so you're getting them both!

Sorry...

Jas Sun 11-Dec-11 09:35:43

shock 20 mins queue! I've got it though, thankyou. (had it a couple of days already)

itsatiggerday Mon 12-Dec-11 11:49:53

OK, they're both off this morning...

Ragwort, finally sent them yesterday - sorry for the delay! TTOT comes first, and then LB.

Ragwort Mon 19-Dec-11 09:02:24

Thank you +STS*, arrived on Saturday and thanks for explaining which one is first - better get reading!

Happy Christmas to everyone in the Fur Quits 3 Book Swap smile.

simpson Wed 21-Dec-11 12:45:37

Got both books today thanks!

I was out when they tried to deliver last wk so arranged for them to be delivered today.

have totally lost track of when I am supposed to have finished them by (blush)

simpson Wed 21-Dec-11 12:46:06

Got both books today thanks!

I was out when they tried to deliver last wk so arranged for them to be delivered today.

have totally lost track of when I am supposed to have finished them by (blush)

simpson Wed 21-Dec-11 12:46:42

Oops damn phone!

simpson Wed 21-Dec-11 12:49:00

Tigger forgot to say hope dc2 is better.

Lightshines Fri 23-Dec-11 01:52:36

Merry Christmas all - happy reading!
I have received my January book (Dalek's), thanks. I've read it quite recently so will pass on to STS as her January book. Have not finished my December one (You Must be Yolking's) so will read that as my January one and pass on to STS for February.
I don't think it messes up the system too much!

simpson Sat 24-Dec-11 22:45:37

might be being a bit thick (probably blush) but I cannot find a thread on one of the books i have.

Don't know whose book it is as there is no name in but its CL by ML

Lightshines Wed 28-Dec-11 00:50:17

I can't see it either, Simpson - we can be thick together grin

simpson Wed 28-Dec-11 17:53:30

lol its not just me then!!!! grin grin

Jas Fri 30-Dec-11 10:24:53

Not being thick Simpson. I have all the books listed, and those initials don't match any of them!

Can you post the full title, and I will have a look and see if I can work out where it has come from.....

simpson Fri 30-Dec-11 15:27:09

Jas have PMed you smile

Jas Fri 30-Dec-11 17:08:22

Simpson - the books you should have got were mine and a Stars. You've got aStars one and I know tigger read mine, so all I can think of is that she has posted the wrong book on!

simpson Fri 30-Dec-11 17:17:49

ahhh makes sense!!! grin

Enjoyed it anyway!!!

simpson Sat 31-Dec-11 21:43:09

what shall I do with it???

Jas Sat 31-Dec-11 21:46:34

confused.....

I'd say just keep it for now until Tigger comes back...She may want it back.
If not, and you enjoyed it, I would say start a thread and post it on. It can be a bon us book!
And we could end up the only book circle who finish with more books than we started with, as as far as I know none are lost!

BenderBendingRodriguez Wed 04-Jan-12 09:51:10

Going to post Pascha's book on today. Have got a bit confused over the Christmas period and really hope I'm not a month late or anything blush

BenderBendingRodriguez Wed 04-Jan-12 10:00:39

Sorry, it's a Star In Strangeways here. Keep forgetting I've namechanged!

BenderBendingRodriguez Wed 04-Jan-12 10:04:05

Just accidentally deleted my posting address, so won't be posting today <facepalm>

Jas Wed 04-Jan-12 16:45:38

I posted to you today. I will resend the posting addrerss this evening for you.smile

simpson Wed 04-Jan-12 23:06:59

lol at having more books than we started with grin

Well, I have posted one of the books on today will hang onto the other until tigger comes back smile

Pascha Fri 06-Jan-12 12:49:05

I now have 3 books in my possession smile. One is being posted off to Cersei today - thats Moocowmrs's book which I think was December's. I'm just about to start the next one which is Jas's. The one which just arrived today is AStarInStrangeway's book.

Ho hum...

Jas Fri 06-Jan-12 13:21:57

Simpson - If pascha already has my book, you must've posted it on last month, and the mystery book should've been moocowmrs'. It isn't though...

Jas Fri 06-Jan-12 13:24:46

Just read Paschas post properly....she'shad moocowmrs book, as well, so I am totally lost....the next one you should get is Ragworts!

simpson Fri 06-Jan-12 14:14:34

Personally I think that Tigger has posted on the wrong book so she still has moocowmrs iyswim.

I think I might be a month ahead although have lost count. blush

Anyway, have posted on the book I have smile

Pascha Fri 06-Jan-12 14:26:43

You are definitely ahead, simpson. You sent me 2 books in early December. moocowmrs's (december) and Jas's (january). I've finished moocow's and will post it this afternoon.

Today I received AStar's book, which technically should be before Jas so I might swap them round.

Aaaannnnywaayyy.... I seem to have books for both Jan and Feb. So i'm well set smile

simpson Fri 06-Jan-12 14:31:46

<<phew>> might give myself a month off grin grin

itsatiggerday Mon 09-Jan-12 16:59:51

Oh crap what have I done!? Sorry I was all a bit of a wreck at the time but a DS is fine now so no more excuses. I can't for the life of me figure out from the initials which wrong book I've given you - do clarify! And does that mean I still have an extra book swap one here? <guilty look at the mass of books piled up which clearly need sorting>

I have just received MPLFAD which I'm loving!

Jas Mon 09-Jan-12 21:51:07

I've pm'd you tigger. smile

You and Simpson are at least a month ahead, so the extra book has been nice, and there is not a rush to send the next one on.

simpson Mon 09-Jan-12 21:53:24

tigger - -Pm me and I will send the book back to you smile

As its not on our list I can type what it is can't I!!?!

Jas Mon 09-Jan-12 22:00:05

Just realised why you are ahead........since Jenni dropped out you have had an extra book.

We now have 12 members and 14 books grin

I haven't had a book for Jan yet, and am not sure about moocowmrs, dalek or youmustbeyolking, but it looks like everyone else has had a book for Jan, and some are on Feb already.

itsatiggerday Mon 09-Jan-12 22:04:39

Thanks Jas.

Simpson, I'm relaxed, I think it's one I bought from the library old stock shelf so if people want to have the option of it joining the book swap, do send it on, or if people are feeling overloaded then I'm happy to have it back. I enjoyed it and it's probably a bit of light relief compared to my original choice!

So can I take it that means I haven't accidentally swallowed a book here that I should have sent on? Am currently on SteamedTreacleSponge's book which I think is the only book swap one in the house.... I definitely haven't had Ragwort's book yet though, which is a bit confusing looking at the order in our original list?

Ragwort Fri 13-Jan-12 06:59:41

Hello Jas - sorry I haven't posted the January book yet, blush - haven't finished it but will send it on as it is getting late, its a great read and I will get a copy from the library to finish.

Jas Fri 13-Jan-12 07:38:53

I don't mind waiting Ragwort smile

itsatiggerday Thu 19-Jan-12 12:28:05

Thanks, I've just received cersei and lightshines books - loved the wrapping!

Still haven't had ragworts book though - have we figured out where that is or am I confused and it just hasn't got to me yet?

BeanutPutter Wed 01-Feb-12 09:03:11

I am bookless! I passed on two books to Tigger back in January. I am guessing that my next book should be arriving in March?

Sorry for not posting on the feedback threads but I normally MN on my phone. I do have some comments so will try and get onto a computer this weekend.

BeanutPutter Wed 01-Feb-12 09:03:38

Sorry, just realized name....it's Yolking here.

itsatiggerday Thu 02-Feb-12 16:38:35

Posted SteamedTreacleSponge's book to Simpson today.

Have to admit I'm thoroughly confused as to which I'm supposed to be reading just now, have both cersei and lightshines and nearly finished one of them, not started the other. Am hoping I am not going to get another one this month...?

BeanutPutter Sun 05-Feb-12 12:34:37

You won't be getting one from me as I am bookless. I think I get the next one in March. I don't really know what has happened confused

itsatiggerday Sun 05-Feb-12 16:29:33

No, that's OK, I wasn't expecting another one I don't think as I got 2 last month. Am similarly befuddled about where we are with everything though!

simpson Sun 05-Feb-12 21:46:39

Book arrived yesterday, am getting stuck in!! grin

BenderWilfer Mon 06-Feb-12 14:50:12

Finally posted today, sorry moocowmrs! blush

Next book received - thanks Lightshines!

Ragwort, am posting yours on today.

Pascha Tue 07-Feb-12 18:18:23

Next book being posted on to Cersei tomorrow, sorry about the delay caused by pesky RL getting in the way. blush

Jas Wed 08-Feb-12 22:57:52

Thanks, Ragwort, I recieved a book today - it is JenniLs, which means I have skipped tiggers book. Do you have it still?

I have tried to keep track of what is where...
tigger with the exception of Ragworts book, you have had all your books up to April ! so don't be surprised if things slow down. There are only two more (plus Ragworts if it turns up) books to complete the circle. smile

simpson Thu 23-Feb-12 13:03:18

posting book on today smile

Ragwort Sun 26-Feb-12 16:24:11

Jas have now posted February book on to you (Dalek's) - assume you have received the missing 'Tigger' book by now? Sorry, must have missed your post on 8th Feb.

BenderBendingRodriguez Sun 26-Feb-12 23:37:00

I don't have a book this month - not sure if I was meant to or not, it's quite possible not (I can't keep track). Just thought I'd mention it for the purposes of record-keeping grin

Jas Thu 01-Mar-12 10:59:52

Hello BBR- you haven't got a book yet because I haven't finished reading itblush I have no excuse. I will get it finished and in the post as soon as possible.

Ragwort I never got tiggers book - is it worth me asking my neighbour if it went to him?
I have got daleks book, which arrived this week. Do you have YouMustBeYolkings book? I thin they swapped in order a while ago...

itsatiggerday Thu 01-Mar-12 20:59:19

Simpson, posted 2 to you today.

Ragwort Fri 02-Mar-12 07:53:14

Hi Jas - you could try asking your neighbour but I have clearly printed your correct address in my diary so it would be odd if it was mis-directed. Please let me know as if it has got lost I will buy a replacement to ensure that it 'completes' the book swap. Very sorry about that.

No, I haven't had YouMustBeYolking's book yet but looking at the thread I think Steamed has only just finished it.

Cersei Sat 03-Mar-12 08:51:42

Posted to Lightshines yesterday

Jas Tue 06-Mar-12 17:29:58

Ah sad sorry, Ragwort, it still hasn't turned up.

I have posted the next one on though

simpson Tue 06-Mar-12 17:32:18

tigger - got them a few days ago, thanks smile

Ragwort Tue 06-Mar-12 17:56:14

Jas - I will buy another one and send it direct to you - just checking that it is definately the one about Mortensen ? (not wanting to give anything away !).

Jas Tue 06-Mar-12 22:28:24

Yes it is.smile Are you sure you're ok with replacing it? I can order it from the library and catch up that way.

Ragwort Wed 07-Mar-12 12:59:32

Hi Jas, no I will replace it otherwise no one else will get it - just give me a few days to get it ordered smile.

Ragwort Wed 14-Mar-12 23:17:52

Jas posted book today, first class. Forgot to write in it that it is Tigger's book, can you do that for me? Thanks smile.

Jas Thu 15-Mar-12 13:56:50

I got it this morning smile Will write in the front page.

Just to confuse things, I'm afraid I'm going to have to duck out of the rest of the book club as I've taken a new job and from the start of April I'll be in Kazakhstan and unable to post any more books on. I'm not actually sure how many I have to go - there's no name in my current book but it's about Alice, if that helps? I'll post it on to Ragwort before I go. Is it going to be possible to miss me out from any future books except mine, so that Lightshines posts direct to Ragwort?

Ragwort Fri 16-Mar-12 14:03:51

Steamed - wow, you must have a very exciting job, can you give any details or is top secret?

I have received another book from you today, from Moocowmrs - does that mean you are also sending on another one <realises I will have three books to get through grin>

Can you give my address to Lightshines so that she posts direct to me.

Good luck in your new job smile.

Jas Fri 16-Mar-12 23:36:34

Steamed - thanks for letting us know....I agree it sounds very a interesting place to be moving to! And also makes me curious (nosy!) as well....

The book you have at the moment is aStarInStrangeways, so there are only two more after that to complete the circle.
Do you want your book sending back to the adress Ragwort has, or elsewhere?

Ragwort No rush to read to quickly - I still have two to get through myself. smile
I have passed your address on to Lightshines.

Thank you - I am excited about going! I wish I could pretend to be some glamorous spy, but I'm actually going out there to tutor.

If my book could be sent back to my current address that would be great. Ragwort, I'm sending your next one on today smile

Ragwort Wed 28-Mar-12 11:53:34

Jas -what do you think happened to my book as there don't seem to be any comments after August, I'm not worried about getting it back particularly but it seems to have 'stopped' somewhere so other people in the swap are not receiving it - is this normal in a book swap circle? grin.

Ragwort Thu 29-Mar-12 11:09:02

Jas - two books posted today, didn't finish either of them blush.

Cersei Thu 29-Mar-12 15:40:01

Will be posting to Lightshines on Saturday.

Ragwort, I think I'm due to get your book next, I'll let you know when I get it from Paschaelina smile

Pascha Thu 29-Mar-12 15:57:07

I've got SteamedTreacleSponge's book. I haven't seen Ragwort's.

Jas Sat 31-Mar-12 10:11:37

I now have four books blush
I will post the first (unfinished) this week, and make a serious effort on the second.

Ragwort Your book made it to at least another three people who didn't post... I will do a little detective work later if I can. It seems a few of the books have lost their places (due to people like me having multiple books and sending them on in the wrong order!) but I think they are all still moving. No one posted on aStars book for months initially and then it suddenly reappeared so I do thing part of the problem is that not eveyone comments on the threads when they have read it. I like to read the comments and it makes it easier to track a books progress...

Jas Sat 31-Mar-12 15:00:40

The four books I have are all in the wrong order, but I've read the wrong one so can't straighten it out without keeping them all for longer. I've not missed any, thanks to Ragwort replacing tiggers book. I only have one book to complete the circle. That will be a first for me after four complete book circles.

Ragwort The last one to have definitely had your book was youmustbeyolking.....I think she posted it to Jenni around the tinme she dropped out, and it didn't get sent on as far as I can tell, as no one after her seems to have had it. Sorrysad

Ragwort Sat 31-Mar-12 18:57:42

Thanks for doing the detective work Jas - I am not worried about the actual book, just a shame that people are missing out on the chance to read it.

It's been a fabulous experience having this book swap - dare I ask if we are going to continue it or start a new one? smile

Jas Sat 31-Mar-12 23:43:12

grin I love these circles. I'm always up for another one.

But I'm not organising next time....it isn't a huge job, but I am finding myself volunteering for all kinds of extra commitments recently, so I'm practicing saying no to things.

To be honest, the first one I was in was self running. Each member IGMed the next person in the list for their address, and no one had a list of books - we just took a chance on repeats (very unlikely and hasn't happened yet)

I am up for another one too. I've really enjoyed this. It has made me focus on finding time to read again and I have loved the variety.

I am positive I have posted on all books to the appropriate people. What was your book Ragwort? <worried about being the last person holding the book!>

Pascha Sat 07-Apr-12 10:00:11

I have just finished SteamedTreacleSponge's book so it will go off on tuesday. I seem to be getting later and later, sorry. blush

Pascha Sat 07-Apr-12 10:01:49

I would like to be in the next round too.

Ragwort Sun 08-Apr-12 18:45:09

*Youmustbeyolking' - the book is Trespass by Rose Tremain - did it reach you?

StickingLaboutin Tue 10-Apr-12 14:21:06

It's yolking here. I cannot recall ever receiving that book Ragwort.

It's a shame as it sounds like a good read. I will check my reading pile again tonight but I am positive it never arrived. Jas what happens now?

simpson Tue 10-Apr-12 16:13:32

I have 2 books blush

Will post them on tomorrow.

I am up for another round smile

Pascha Tue 10-Apr-12 19:55:07

Mine's gone today smile

Cersei Fri 13-Apr-12 11:23:49

I'd like to do another round too please smile

Jas Fri 13-Apr-12 23:41:00

I posted 2 books today, and finished reading the third. I will get that posted next week.

WRT Ragworts book....I don't know what happens. In past circles some missing books have been replaced, and some have just disappeared into the ether.

So far, one has been replaced already (by Ragwort). Personally I would just let it go....

Jas Fri 13-Apr-12 23:48:27

Looking back again, I am no longer confident saying who lasthad it, either...sorry to have @pointed the finger@ at you Yolking.blush

Ragwort Sat 14-Apr-12 10:09:48

Please don't worry about replacing my book, wherever it has got to - it really doesn't matter but if anyone wants to get it from the library to read it is 'Trespass' by Rose Tremain. smile.

dalek Mon 16-Apr-12 23:01:38

I haven't had a book yet for this month. sad

BenderBendingRodriguez Tue 17-Apr-12 08:42:31

so sorry, i had completely forgotten about this blush mid-house purchase plus non-sleeping dd equals memory fail. i will endeavour to post today.

received dalek's book y'day, plus another with no name in the front.

Jas Tue 17-Apr-12 10:06:35

blush TCOT with no name. It was tiggers It is a replacement book and I was supposed to write her name in the front and forgot!

Jas Tue 17-Apr-12 10:11:00

The books are all now totally muddled up and in the wrong order. I have one more ready to send, and one still to read, which I will keep for the month and do my best but it is not one of the easier rads and I'm struggling a bit.

itsatiggerday Tue 17-Apr-12 15:12:39

I have Pascha's book (not started yet blush but never saw Trespass. Sorry can't help.

Ragwort Tue 17-Apr-12 20:21:54

Jas which one are you struggling with it - is it the EH one? I couldn't finish that either.

Jas Tue 17-Apr-12 21:13:28

Yes it is Ragwort. I will give it another go though. I have just posted two, and have another one to send, so don't need to send it for a little while.

Pascha Wed 18-Apr-12 13:44:36

I've got Lightshines and Cersei's books which Simpson sent me together last week. Thats my last two as I post to Cersei anyway. I will send one on before the end of April and the other in May unless I finish sooner.

I have seen every book now bar Ragworts.

BenderBendingRodriguez Sun 22-Apr-12 19:14:05

got moocowmrs' book the other day, bringing my total to three shock i hope i don't have to finish them all in a month!

itsatiggerday Sun 29-Apr-12 23:15:49

Have finished Pascha's book (phew, just in time) so will post on, Wed prob. I haven't yet had simpson's book or Ragwort's but the latter sounds like a general problem.

Jas Tue 01-May-12 21:33:13

Sorry BBR - I have posted another one to you today. grin

I now have no book, but am only due to get one more and I will have had all 12 books [shockl]

Ragwort Feel free to dispose of my book as you see fit - I don't want or need it back.

Ragwort Tue 08-May-12 10:49:00

Jas have just posted the last but one book to you (AIB) - the final book is your's which I have just started so I won't post it back.

Thanks again for organising all this smile.

Pascha Fri 11-May-12 14:55:30

Oh goodness Cersei I've just found the book I was supposed to post to you last week. I will send it this weekend, promise blush

itsatiggerday Fri 11-May-12 16:58:45

It's catching, Pascha! I've found the book I thought I'd posted to you Simpson so it's on its way now. Sorry....

simpson Mon 14-May-12 23:40:11

Book arrived today, thanks!!! Am getting stuck in!!!!

dalek Tue 15-May-12 21:23:17

i haven't had a book since March sad

BenderBendingRodriguez Sun 20-May-12 14:10:54

I'm not going to get to read the last few books, sorry - having house buying nightmare plus other RL busy stuff, so reading has fallen by the wayside. Will try and post them en masse next week.

Jas Sun 20-May-12 21:14:30

Sorry to hear that BBR I hope everything works out ok for you. I have just finished your book. Do you want it back?

Dalek The books got very bunched up somehow, and mixed up in order, but BBR has (I think) four including yours...so they are still moving.

I'm ready for a new round now/ Anyone else?

Cersei Mon 21-May-12 18:37:25

I'm up for another round smile

BenderBendingRodriguez Tue 22-May-12 08:47:04

Right, so I have moocowmrs' book, dalek's book, tigger's replacement book...what have I missed? Am sure there is another one but can't remember what it is blush and we are awash with packing boxes so it's even more chaotic in here than usual.

Ragwort Tue 22-May-12 08:58:16

Yes, I'd love another round please smile.

itsatiggerday Tue 22-May-12 13:46:36

I'm in again. Will have to think of something to include....

simpson Tue 22-May-12 13:48:40

Count me in too!!!

Yolking here. I am definitely up for another one.

Jas Tue 22-May-12 23:49:33

BBR - you should also have YouMustBeYolkings book....it is TGHoA by EH...a small, quite slim book.

I will give it a few more days for everyone to look in here, and start a new thread for a new group next week, if no one else has done it by then...

BenderBendingRodriguez Wed 23-May-12 07:42:32

Oh yes, that's the one - thanks Jas smile It is in the house somewhere! Possibly in a packing box though. I'll send on the three I have to hand ASAP and forward that one when it comes to light grin We're moving next week <fingers crossed> so shouldn't be too long.

Jas Thu 24-May-12 19:55:42

Do you want your book back? I have finished it...PM me your new address if you want it.

Lightshines Sun 10-Jun-12 14:49:22

I have got my book back and am up for another round!

simpson Sun 10-Jun-12 21:03:38

Not sent my book back yet, sorry. Will do it this week.

Pascha Mon 11-Jun-12 12:47:48

Sending my book back today. Off to choose another one...

Jas Tue 19-Jun-12 22:40:20

Things are very quiet on here! I have started a thread for a new group....book your space here

BenderBendingRodriguez Sun 24-Jun-12 20:38:21

Hello! Sorry for the long delay, blame Virgin. I still have four books - do the original senders want them back? Very happy to return them, either via Jas or directly. I hate it when books I like go missing, so grin

Jas - I don't need my book back, thanks, as I rediscovered my original copy in the house move blush

Am trying to stay off MN but will check back here for any replies.

Jas Sun 24-Jun-12 23:09:23

Thanks BBR. I will pass it on locally then.smile

Lots of us have moved over to the next group so I will mention there in case anyone wants their book back

itsatiggerday Sun 24-Jun-12 23:12:54

Whoever has mine can keep it / give it away or return it to whoever replaced it midyear if they want it....

simpson Tue 26-Jun-12 17:14:43

Sorry for delay but have sent my book on today.

DanyTargaryen Tue 26-Jun-12 17:18:55

Hello! I'm lost can somebody point me in the direction of the most recent book swap thread or is this it?

Jas Tue 26-Jun-12 17:34:31

Sorry Dany, this one is winding up after ruinning for a year. We have already restarted, so there isn't a new one at the moment.

If you start a thread in this section and bump it a couple of times, you will probably gather up enough to start a new one though. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now