Dysfunctional uterine bleeding after miscarriage...anyone?

(5 Posts)
DT2016 Sun 27-Nov-16 18:35:14

Has anyone else experienced this? What helped/didn't help? What was the outcome? X

DT2016 Fri 02-Dec-16 06:46:58

Just me then. Brilliant sad xx

Miami81 Fri 02-Dec-16 07:44:06

Dt. Hi there. I hope you are ok. When was your mc?
Please ring the epu your GP or whoever if you feel that it is not normal. From what I know they warn you to look out for smelly discharge. I didn't have this myself but was very paranoid about it.
All the best.

DT2016 Fri 02-Dec-16 08:09:31

Thanks Miami. My miscarriage was in September. Have had 2 surgical managements, scans, swabs, bloods, 3 courses of antibiotics...you name it, I've had it. Yet still ended up in a&e last Saturday bleeding out sad Been on tranexamic acid and norethisterone since Saturday but still bleeding. It's been 9 weeks since my first surgical management and I haven't had a days break from the bleeding. It's very worrying and distressing and feeling totally unsupported by the NHS.
Sorry to be so down xx

Miami81 Fri 02-Dec-16 10:38:52

Oh my word. That sounds horrendous. You poor poor thing. Only thing for it is to make an amazing fuss, I feel sorry for the people working in the NHS, I know they are under lots of pressure, but you have to be the priority for you, if that makes sense. All the best to you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now