Im so confused im never early please help

(5 Posts)
LauraH25 Sat 22-Oct-16 16:35:48

My periods have always been regular i had a period from the 30.9.16 till the 4.10.16 which was as expected injured myself on the 19.10.16 and was experiencing shooting pains before coming on again my friend thinks im suffering a misscarriage but can u even be pregnant in that timeframe n how would u even no ? I didn't use any contraception even during ovulation so i no there's always a chance but always thought i couldn't get pregnant but i wont go into that..... Sorry if this questions stupid its just playing on my mind n not really sure what to do if anything hope someone can offer some friendly advice smile

Thingymaboob Sun 23-Oct-16 12:24:13

Why does your friend think it's a miscarriage?
What injury did you have?

flumpybear Sun 23-Oct-16 12:34:22

Doubt it! Perhaps it's implantation pains?!

AnUtterIdiot Tue 25-Oct-16 13:00:01

What was the injury? I broke my leg a couple of years ago and my period came literally 8 hours after the accident, about a week early. The nurses told me that when you have a significant injury your body sometimes just goes "Nope, can't do this AND a baby" and immediately brings on a period. It doesn't mean you were pregnant, it's just your body making decisions about resources.

not a scientist

AnUtterIdiot Tue 25-Oct-16 13:00:22

PS I'm never early usually either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now