Worried about second miscarriage

(2 Posts)
Suzie2287 Mon 12-Sep-16 08:00:30

Morning all,

I'm worried that I'm having another miscarriage. On Saturday, I had a small bit of pink/brown when I wiped but nothing since. And I also had some mild period like pain which has now subsided.

My worry is, that this morning I no longer have sore boobs which I have up until now. I am only 6 weeks and 6 days, so I feel like I shouldn't be losing my symptoms.

This is exactly how my previous miscarriage started. Has anyone had the same sort of thing happen but still have a viable pregnancy?

I am worried sick. My miscarriage was the worst thing that ever happened and the thought that I'm having another one is killing me.

smellsofelderberries Thu 15-Sep-16 02:38:33

Hi, have you been to the GP to ask for an EPU referral?

I know exactly how you feel. I fell pregnant second cycle after a miscarriage and this pregnancy started just the same as the one I lost. Brown/red discharge which then progressed to bleeding. Everything was absolutely fine though, and I'm now almost 32 weeks in a pregnancy that has been completely normal since about 12 weeks. It really doesn't mean the worst (I actually had a massive bleed in this pregnancy which I didn't have in my last so was sure it was all over! Complete shock when we went to our follow up scan 5 days after the bleed to see an embryo measuring perfectly for dates with a little heartbeat!)

Try and get to have a scan and go from there. Good luck flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now