Miscarrying

(6 Posts)
Glitterbug76 Sat 25-Jun-16 18:28:40

Please please could some one help me I have a beautiful daughter of 5, I'm 39 have polycystic ovaries fibroids I'm on metfotmin and started clomid in Jan, my second round due to irregular periods was in April I got pregnant ! I had to go for an emergency scan they could only see the sac I'm booked in this Tuesday but been bleeding really heavy and having what feels like contractions, I just wandered as I've only spoke to s few people who have made me feel so stupid for trying as I'm endangering myself and perhaps my body is not equipped to have a baby and count my blessings, I'm so so low and beggining to think they are right has any one else felt like this ??? Xxx

Glitterbug76 Sat 25-Jun-16 18:29:28

New to mums net any advice would be grateful

AnUtterIdiot Tue 28-Jun-16 08:10:38

Bleeding does not necessarily mean a miscarriage even if it is really heavy. I think they say 50% of women who bleed go on to have a successful pregnancy. Good luck for your scan today. flowers.

AnUtterIdiot Tue 28-Jun-16 08:11:52

PS if you have miscarried it does not mean you are not meant to have a baby.

Glitterbug76 Tue 28-Jun-16 11:33:23

Thanks so much for messaging me unfortunately scan has showed that I have miscarried going to let a balloon off xx

AnUtterIdiot Tue 28-Jun-16 18:24:57

Oh, I'm so sorry flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now