another mmc

(9 Posts)
nailsathome Fri 04-Mar-16 16:38:22

Don't really know why I'm posting.

My first pregnancy ended in mmc nearly 6 years ago. I have today found out my fourth pregnancy has ended the same way. This was to be my last.

I never wanted to have to do this again. I had started hoping maybe I was one of the "lucky" ones who only have to do it once.

Loki17 Fri 04-Mar-16 19:24:03

I'm so sorry. I had a mmc in January. There are no word. flowers

PeppasNanna Fri 04-Mar-16 19:28:57

flowers take care

nailsathome Sat 05-Mar-16 09:19:50

Thanks. Loki did you have an erpc?

nam207 Sat 05-Mar-16 09:30:51

flowers

I'm sorry I had a mmc before DS and that was heartbreaking and a real shock.

The second time it happened (my 3rd pregnancy) it was even harder as I'd been told repeatedly that's it's very unusual for it happen twice and even though I'd felt very anxious I'd kept trying to reassure myself with that fact and we'd spend a long time ttc.

I wasn't sure how I felt about trying again, 39 and fed up with all the heartache but we did and now I'm 24 weeks so I'm pleased we didn't give up.

I hope you get through this tough time ok

Loki17 Sun 06-Mar-16 16:59:32

No I was forced to wait because my mmc was discovered at Christmas. By the time they agreed to either give me tablets or erpc I'd started bleeding. My story is in this forum under 'my story'.

nailsathome Sun 06-Mar-16 17:28:33

Thank you Loki, I have read your story. I have started bleeding today. I really didn't want to have to deal with it at home.

We have also been discussing what to do with the baby and we also want to bury it in the garden. Where did you keep yours until you bought the plant?

nailsathome Sun 06-Mar-16 17:29:39

Nam I'm pleased things worked out and your enjoying a healthy pregnancy xx

nam207 Sun 06-Mar-16 21:34:44

Fingers crossed if you decide to try again it will work out for you too x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now