Miscarriage??

(4 Posts)
LizzieLouLouBelle Fri 15-Jan-16 12:35:07

I did originally post in the conception forum, but perhaps this is more appropriate.
Last Thursday I had a BFP, one week after AF was due and 3 or 4 days of nausea, headaches and tingly nipples.
On Monday I suddenly had doubts and so took a second test, it was a BFN, and then the same on Tues (different brand to the first).
Took another test this morning (FRER) and still BFN. Still have the nausea and headache, sore nipples, some cramping (but very mild) and today I have felt a tightening in my stomach. Is this an early miscarriage? Shouldn't the bleeding have started by now with all the BFNs? And what about the symptoms?
Any advice greatly appreciated! Can't get to the docs or hospital today, but could go over weekend.

Loki17 Fri 15-Jan-16 17:20:25

It is possible. Do get yourself checked out asap flowers

redstrawberries101 Sun 17-Jan-16 15:57:08

I think this is what they potentially call a chemical miscarriage.. Let us know how you get on OP, all the best

Iggi999 Sun 17-Jan-16 16:03:40

It is possible you are having an early miscarriage. The bleeding doesn't always happen straight away, but if you're now getting bfns the hormones in your body just be low so hopefully pg symptoms should stop soon too.
Be kind to yourself it's very hard. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now