pathology report

(9 Posts)
RoTo72 Thu 07-Jan-16 17:15:46

So upset right now. Received the pathology report today from my miscarriage. 4 lines basically saying nothing to explain why I miscarried and doesn't show any reason it should affect a future pregnancy. Really was holding out for a reason my bub went. Would have made things easier to accept

Loki17 Thu 07-Jan-16 17:30:50

I'm so sorry Ro. It's like there is no closure. Thinking of you flowers

RoTo72 Thu 07-Jan-16 18:14:23

Thanks Loki. Have to say it has set me back. 6 weeks tomorrow from my d&c, I just wanted an answer.

JoMalones Thu 07-Jan-16 19:29:53

I'm so sorry Ro that you didn't get the answer you were looking for.
Was going to look out for you and ask how you are?
I know it wasn't planned but do you think you might try again?

RoTo72 Thu 07-Jan-16 20:14:59

Hi Jo. I couldn't go thru it again. And it affected my son so much too. He has only just started speaking to me last week, he was so angry and closed off. He has Aspergers

Loki17 Thu 07-Jan-16 20:26:13

Both of my brothers have Aspergers, Ro. One is 29 and the other 23. My 23 yo brother also struggles with bipolar. My 29 yo brother appears neuro typical but a little more driven than others with things that he is passionate about. My 23 yo brother has obvious difficulties interacting with the world and is often quite removed from reality. I completely chickened out of telling them. It is so hard trying to explain something like thus to an 'Aspie' and they are both so different. I've told my mum she can. '29' is likely to just stay very quiet and worry about what he should or shouldn't say. 23 will either sob and cry at the injustice of losing a potential niece or nephew and have a bit of a melt down or will try to insist that there are worse things happening to other people in the world and I should get over it. It's hard because you never quite know what is going on in their heads. I hope your son is okay xxx

RoTo72 Thu 07-Jan-16 20:38:01

That's it. He's the closed off type. He also has adhd and ocd. Tbh I was surprised at how readily he accepted me being pregnant, he's had me to himself for 15yrs but was also surprised how upset he was when I miscarried. He thought his behaviour problems caused me stress and that's why I lost bub. From we spoke and I reassured him, he's a bit more himself

JoMalones Thu 07-Jan-16 21:35:54

I don't know if I could do it again but I desperately wanted this baby and we did plan and take a while to fall pregnant. I hope you've got other support and DP is doing a lot

RoTo72 Fri 08-Jan-16 00:11:31

Thanks Jo. DP has been brilliant and he's going thru so much himself. This would have been his first child

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now