misscarriage

(4 Posts)
emmalya41 Sat 02-Jan-16 22:37:08

So we.ve been to the hospital er as I have been bleeding for a few days (getting heavier with clots, sorry if tmi) and our baby is measuring at 5 weeks. I know for sure we are 7 weeks. They said they will not know until the do an internal scan and can't until Tuesday and we have come home. Since then, the pain has become unbearable and I'm not sure what to do. I know it's happening. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know how long this will last. I have no idea what to do.

abigail12 Sun 03-Jan-16 10:19:08

This has just happened to me couple of weeks ago, I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Call your hospital if the pain is bad. I eventually had a d&c after 5 weeks bleeding, only 1 week heavy. My baby died at 6w and I found out at 9w scan. If you are certain with dates then I'm so sorry for your loss. I didn't have much pain but emotionally it was very traumatic, again I'm so sorry you are going through this.xxx

emmalya41 Mon 04-Jan-16 01:06:06

Thank you. Im so sorry you went through this too. The pain is more bearable today (like a bad period pain) I think I'm in denial still as no one has said. I don't know what to feel but thanks for your support

abigail12 Tue 05-Jan-16 11:27:15

I also had a week between scans where they weren't 100% sure and this was the hardest week because having that small glimmer of hope was actually more painful than knowing for sure. I wish you all the best. I know what you mean about not knowing what to feel. Take care, look after yourself xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now