i need help if anyone had same situation please

(3 Posts)
vaida123 Tue 12-May-15 01:05:23

im pregnant 3-4 weeks ,I had blood test and urine test done afew days ago-POSITIVE. after two days I start bleeding,i had a bit pain but not much,bleeding was as a period 3days only the first day was a bit heavy,i went to hospital but doctor couldn't tell me if that was miscarriage or not...blood test was still positive.but urine test -negative...can it be negative cos of bleeding ?or I had a miscarriage. I've got an appointment after a week but cant wait so long to find out whats happening..does anyone had same situacion???

Spamminit Tue 12-May-15 01:22:34

Yes in sept last year I lost a baby at 6 weeks. I awoke and was bleeding at 6am, went to hospital and my urine test came up negative but blood test positive. My hcg levels were 8 I think, so the miscarriage had already taken place and my body starting dropping the levels. Early miscarriages you don't pass anything recognisable sad

I hope that your situation has a happier ending than mine did. Take care OP and take it easy thanks brew thanks

Frecklefire Tue 12-May-15 07:11:10

Hi there, sorry you are in this situation. I think hcg can stay in your system for up to 3 weeks. It may have been a chemical pregnancy where the egg is fertilized but doesnt implant (i think?) I do hope you have your happy ending though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now