It's happening again

(8 Posts)
jnl0612 Mon 18-Aug-14 22:21:54

hmm After a mmc at 16 weeks last year. I've finally fallen pregnant.. I only found out Friday.. I've started brown spotting hmm and I've got period type pains.
Not holding out any hope
Just wanted to vent really

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtle Mon 18-Aug-14 22:29:17

So sorry for your previous loss jnl. Is there any hope this is just implantation bleeding? I had quite a serious episode of unexplained bleeding with my 2nd pregnancy at 6 weeks but the baby was fine.

jnl0612 Mon 18-Aug-14 22:43:13

Thanks for answering.
I don't know. I don't want to get my hopes up so I suppose I'm just preparing myself for the worst.
As morbid as that sounds.
Haven't had cramping this bad before and everything be fine.
I just feel devastated all over again

Effic Mon 18-Aug-14 22:44:55

Hoping you are ok x

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtle Mon 18-Aug-14 23:02:18

Will you call the GP in the morning? How far along do you think you are?

jnl0612 Tue 19-Aug-14 11:05:40

Went to the docs, got an appointment for next week they are busy because of the bank holiday, feet up time for me !

EffinIneffable Tue 19-Aug-14 11:42:44

Hi jnl, do you have an EPU in your area? Only asking because the GP may well just refer you there and could possibly do it by phone rather than you having to wait for a GP appointment first. Cramping and bleeding is definitely something that should be checked out - but stats are that something like 50% of people with these symptoms have healthy pregnancies in the end.

jnl0612 Fri 22-Aug-14 20:17:28

Ended up in the hospital today, not good news hmm doesn't rain it pours for me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now