Dr shehata and recurrent miscarriage clinic.

(4 Posts)
dildoos Sat 26-Jul-14 20:48:45

Hi, we have had 7 mc and still bleeding from last so a little emotional right now.
To date have had loads of tests but my final straw was this last mc.
I was advised by Bourne hall clinic they can't help me as IVF will not help, however they recommended going to a recurrent miscarriage clinic and so I googled and dr shehata at Harley street came up and with no experience in this area I decided to bite the bullet and have booked and paid a deposit on our first consultation for 27/10/14.
I was wondering if any one else is using or has used this clinic and could advise me on what to expect on first appointment I have my follow up booked to for 27/11/14 I feel at the moment it's a positive step towards getting us an answer and possible successful pregnancy!
Xx

bakingtins Sat 26-Jul-14 22:45:57

Hi dildoos there's a whole thread on the conception board which is mostly his patients, called "TTC or pregnant on pred"

dildoos Sat 26-Jul-14 23:03:14

Thank you baking x

Hopender Tue 12-Aug-14 10:39:17

Hi Dildoos, I'm about to post on the thread that baking mentioned but I just wanted to say that I had my first appointment with Dr Shehata yesterday. I've had six miscarriages and I have one little boy. Until recently I have always managed to stay positive, but have been pretty miserable of late. Still, the appointment with Dr Shehata has given me new hope. I hope he can help! Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. I think that you are still young bodes really well for you too. Hopeful better times ahead!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now