Misscarriage 16th may still no peroid!

(11 Posts)
Lucie84 Sat 05-Jul-14 01:33:37

Hi, I had a misscarriage on the 16th may 2014 an still have not had a peroid....

We're desperate to start trying again its so frustrating I will get all the signs my peroid is coming then nothing.

I'm also worried, I bleed lots during the misscarriage an when I had a scan after, I was told there was some "debris" that had detached but would come out with my next peroid! It's making me incomftable knowing I have some of my pregnancy still inside! I know it's not like that but just want to get it over an done with! Feel like we can't move on until my body returns to normal again!

I'm like a clock normally, so not having a period for this long is unsettling for me.

Anyone who wants to share their experience with me would be fantistic!

Lucie smile

Questionsquestionsquestions123 Sat 05-Jul-14 02:06:14

Maybe go for a gynae scan to check what's happened? As if its not come out I'd imagine you will need an operation to remove it ? (Like a ERPC / D&C) did you miscarry naturally?

Lucie84 Sat 05-Jul-14 09:18:27

It was natural, I was booked for a D + C while waiting it all happened on its own they gave my injection to stop me bleeding and drugs but I was called back 2 weeks after for a scan they said it looks normal and will pass with no problems just not bleeding!

I may go to my GP an see if they can help smile

roadtripper Sat 05-Jul-14 09:23:50

Sorry about your miscarriage. My friend had this and it turned out there was still a bit left so she had the erpc.

If you do have the erpc don't worry about it. Totally easy and painless experience (I had one before my DS).

roadtripper Sat 05-Jul-14 09:24:52

Oh and I got pregnant super fast after my erpc so hopefully you will too. smile

Questionsquestionsquestions123 Sat 05-Jul-14 09:45:46

Yes definitely go back to GP or early pregnancy unit to get this checked. Maybe something blocking/stopping your period coming?
I had an erpc too and then paid for a private scan afterward to check everything was gone sad as was concerned.
My period started 4 weeks after the erpc.
Is there a chance you could be pregnant OP?

Questionsquestionsquestions123 Sat 05-Jul-14 09:48:19

How many months after erpc did you get pregnant Roadtripper?

HopefulMum111 Sat 05-Jul-14 09:54:12

Sorry your loss. I had a mmc so had an ERPC on 9 May and it took until 27 June to get AF. Sadly it can take a while for your body to get back to normal, although I agree it would be worth asking for a scan.

roadtripper Sat 05-Jul-14 20:26:25

It was immediately after. A month after the erpc I found out was pregnant with my DS (now 3). I also have a DD (10 months) who was conceived two months after a subsequent miscarriage! smile

Lucie84 Tue 08-Jul-14 02:56:38

Hi everyone thank you for your help! I went to my GP she gave me an appomient to go back to the EGU must be something about the hospital I got my period while waiting! It's very lumpy so not using tampons it painful too an I'm really tired with it! Just relived it turned up on its own smile
I'm so sorry for everyone's loss xxxx

HopefulMum111 Tue 08-Jul-14 14:53:57

Glad your period has finally arrived. At least you know your body is getting back on track and you can try again. My first AF after my mmc was much longer than normal (nine days compared to four), and was different to usual, so don't be unduly alarmed if you find the same. Good luck trying again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now