12 week mark

(10 Posts)
Treaclepie19 Tue 10-Jun-14 22:31:09

Feeling incredibly sad that tomorrow I would've been 12 weeks. People say not to think "I wouldve been this many weeks" but the date is imprinted in my brain.

Just like Saturday is 4 weeks since I started bleeding.

I feel so empty. This wait for my next period I horrible. At least once it comes we can try again.

Everyone keeps telling me im young and at least I can get pregnant. It doesn't help.

I feel like all my lovely immediate plans with work and home have been ripped away from me.
Then I feel pathetic because actually there was probably no baby there. I think it was a blighted ovum.

Don't know why I'm posting. Just need to vent I guess.

Pinotgrigioplease Wed 11-Jun-14 00:26:36

Nothing useful to say but I hope things get better for you soon Treacle

I should have been 8 weeks tomorrow but miscarried at the weekend. The date I would have been 12 weeks, my scan date and first MW appointment are all still clear in my head so I understand where you are coming from xx

Treaclepie19 Wed 11-Jun-14 07:05:00

Thank you x

Sorry for your loss. It's such a hard time.

Catlover2014 Wed 11-Jun-14 08:03:29

Just saying hug to you. I know just how you feel and no matter what people say the dates don't go a away.

Thinking of you xxx

sebsmummy1 Wed 11-Jun-14 10:06:46

I'm so sorry Treacle. Fortunately I can't remember my dates when it comes up my mc, I know the month but that's all. Time will ease your pain somewhat and I think once you get your regular cycles back you will feel more optimistic again. It's the waiting for AF that drives you bonkers.

Hand holding xxxx

Treaclepie19 Wed 11-Jun-14 17:37:13

Thank you everyone.

I just hope my period comes soon now. I need to try again.

sebsmummy1 Thu 12-Jun-14 08:53:10

I found my first period after both my miscarriages slotted in at the time I would have expected them normally going by my usual cycle.

Treaclepie19 Thu 12-Jun-14 17:17:42

Thats intereeting. I'm a bit confused today as I stopped bleeding 2 weeks ago and counting my first day of mc as cd1 I'd be expecting af now.
Started spotting today, mc continuing? Or af arriving? :/

Tranquilitybaby Fri 13-Jun-14 23:20:39

What you wrote could be me, I feel exactly the same. Fell apart last Saturday when I would've been 12 weeks. I felt so anger at the unfairness of it all.

Huge hugs, I do feel better this week though and I hope in time you will too x

Treaclepie19 Sat 14-Jun-14 09:30:07

Thanks tranquility smile

It's such a horrible time isn't it? :/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now