MMC at 7+3 6th day of bleeding

(7 Posts)
miracle0812 Mon 09-Jun-14 10:00:28

Hi I'm on 6th day of bleeding it's been like a heavy period with a few tiny clots but reading threads on here and other pages and info the hospital gave me I'm going to pass big clots and even the sac?? How long until this has happened after bleeding starts in other peoples cases?
Or am I going to get away with the little clots and that's it? Need to go back to work but don't want to go back if it's about to get a whole lot worse!
As for pain that's been ok too.. In the 6 days I've only had to take paracetamol twice!
Any advice much appreciated thanks
Xxx

Pinotgrigioplease Mon 09-Jun-14 12:35:55

Hi Miracle,

Sorry you are going through this.

I can only share my own experience (5days in here) after discovering no HB at 6+5.

I have had only period like blending & pain and haven't passed any clots. I did pass the sac on Saturday morning while on the toilet but since then only bleeding again.

I had a scan this morning and was told that it had been a complete miscarriage and likely to continue to be period like from now on.

Hope things are ok for you.

miracle0812 Mon 09-Jun-14 12:45:26

Thanks for your reply I'm so sorry for your loss too!
Thanks for the info, if you don't mind me asking was it painful passing that and big?
Hope you're getting through it all ok
Xxx

Pinotgrigioplease Mon 09-Jun-14 12:53:22

Thanks, physically I'm doing ok. Emotionally, sometimes better then others.

I had painful cramps on Friday night but managed to go to bed and get some sleep.

In a TMI way, it just plopped out into the toilet when I went first thing on Saturday morning. No pain, and actually a relief in a way as I had been dreading it happening.

I may have been lucky though as I was so early. Had been spotting for 5 days before the scan where I was classed as a threatened miscarriage.

Hope it's as painless for you xx

miracle0812 Mon 09-Jun-14 13:19:38

Thank you I need TMI as don't know what to expect.. I must be due a scan soon then?
I just want the sac to pass so I can start to recover emotionally and go back to work to try an get some normality! As I'm sure you know all of this seems to consume every minute of the day!
Was there any warning for you before the sac came out or was it completely random?
Thank you xxx

Pinotgrigioplease Mon 09-Jun-14 13:24:00

Apart from the cramping the night before it was random.

I started to bleed red on Thursday but not heavily. Even now I have never soaked through a pad.

I was worried I was going to be told today that I had a lot of tissue left because of this but she said there was none.

Xx

miracle0812 Mon 09-Jun-14 13:59:37

Thank you I hope I get the same result just want all to be over now
Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now