A week on...

(7 Posts)
ots Wed 04-Jun-14 14:10:02

Its been a week today since we found out our baby had stopped growing. I should be 10+2 today and instead I'm empty. After ERPC on monday, I really am empty, but I keep forgetting that I'm not pregnant. The countdown app on my phone is still running. When does this start to get easier sad

I have just posted something very similar - isn't it just crushingly awful? I don't know when it starts to get better but I hope for both our sake that it's soon (although I rather suspect it's not). I'm very sorry for your loss.

ots Wed 04-Jun-14 15:41:46

Thanks for your message, I've replied to you on your post. So sorry you are going through the same thing x

impatientlywaiting14 Wed 04-Jun-14 18:55:54

Hi Ots

Its two weeks today since i had a scan to say there was no sign of pregnancy not sure if it was a chemical pregnancy or miscarriage as i had started bleeding and cramping two days before the scan. I feel more horrible now than I did a week after the scan. I was 5+1 the day i started bleeding so it was earlier for me.

I really feel for you and I don't know when it gets better. I guess it must do as i know other people who have suffered the same and i Wouldn't say moved on but are in a much better place now. Just when it gets better is a very personal thing i think. Do you have loads of support or more importantly feel supported or just that the people around you just Don't get it? xxxx

ots Wed 04-Jun-14 20:19:16

Sorry to hear of your loss too impatiently waiting .

I have lots of real life support, and I've got my gorgeous toddler to keep me going. I'm getting the odd moment where I feel ok and find I'm actually smiling, but then it hits me. I guess over time there will be more good moments than bad, its just hard to invisage at the moment.

Virgo9 Wed 04-Jun-14 22:03:20

I'm so sorry for your losses, I'm sorry your all having to go through this. I had a MMC end of March and I posted something very similar a few months ago. I takes time but it will get easier, I still think about it every day and feel sad but the over whelming pain I felt has lessened.

Just give yourselves time and be kind to yourselves, if people want to look after you let them. I know it's something you don't want to hear right now but it really does get better with time.

Treaclepie19 Tue 10-Jun-14 22:32:23

So sorry. Big hugs to you.
I don't know when it gets easier but it will.

Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now