Night time

(29 Posts)
Treaclepie19 Sun 01-Jun-14 23:37:23

Isn't it just the most lonely time?

I have spent a lot of today crying. Tonight is no different. I don't expect any replies but need to get it out somewhere.
I keep replaying everything in my head, my chest hurts from feeling sad. I'm dreading work Tuesday.

I feel like i should be getting better now. I started to miscarry on the 17th and that was last month now.
I feel hopeless.
Sorry for the moan sad

FranksBobot Thu 05-Jun-14 22:37:28

treacle please don't be so hard on yourself. It's been nearly 4 years since my mmc and I still find it difficult. It hasn't even been a month for you. Take your time in healing mentally and physically.
Please talk to your boss about your workload. It is worrying that you say you can feel yourself going under.
You have so much to deal with right now and your number 1 priority should be your health not work.

Treaclepie19 Thu 05-Jun-14 23:13:30

Thank you JBRD and Franks, i will talk to the head tomorrow.
At least then it will be over to her to help me out.

I feel so pathetic! Im used to just getting on with it bit I'm not emotionally ready to put myself second right now.
Anyway thank you and I'll let you know how it goes x

mrsjavierbardem Fri 06-Jun-14 10:42:00

Sounds like you definitely should, good luck, it took me a long long time to recover from my mc, seriously you need to be honest if you can, the sooner you're better the more useful you are at work! Recovery for you is win win for all, and it is not one size fits all. A mc is a unique experience despite it being a massively common occurrence.

Treaclepie19 Fri 06-Jun-14 17:06:33

Thank you, I spoke to the head and deputy today.
The deputy told me not to do any work this weekend and to just coast by for this week or two. Like she said it really won't hurt and I can catch up in shool time then.
Glad I spoke to them. Think I'm coming down with something sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now