psychic!!

(6 Posts)
jbee1979 Wed 09-Apr-14 18:58:34

one of my male customers is a bit psychic, he called to see me today, and he told me I had an baby orb surrounding me.

I don't believe that stuff, but I told him about my MMC and he said he has a feeling I'm pregnant today! day 1 of TWW and I've been diagnosed by my male psychic customer! lol

even though I'm a sceptic, it made me really happy to think that my baby is bobbing around in my aura. I needed to hear something nice and silly today, because my very practical doctor phoned to say that after looking at my baby and the products of conception, they couldn't find a cause for my MC - it was one of those unexplained things.

my customer told me that some spirits aren't meant for this world, but my arms will be filled. am I daft? :-)

I feel a bit more peaceful, satisfied, hopeful today. clinging on to that feeling!! :-)

picklebum2011 Sun 13-Apr-14 07:24:08

I think that is a lovely way to think. Fx for you.

flippyflapper Sun 20-Apr-14 19:35:14

I think it's lovely.

I know a lot of people don't believe etc, not sure if I do but when my dad died we were told he was gappy and with us, it made the funeral a little less painful.

my friend has 2 children and has been trying for a third for ages, many mc etc.

we went to a psychic night and he picked her oit and said exactly the same thing about a aura and that she is pregnant! obviously don't know her it was a a random night ww went to last minute. only myself and her dh know of her heartache.

any who she was excited abd we bought a test. . it was positive. he also said it will be a healthy pregnancy and it will be a boy!

so far so good she is 35 weeks. we don't know the sex as of yet though.

flippyflapper Sun 20-Apr-14 19:35:45

sorry happy* not gappy

EmberElftree Mon 21-Apr-14 13:17:46

This is a great story and has cheered me up no end!

As is yours Flippy - wonder if your friend will have a boy??!

I'm a 'believer' have had lots of stuff happened with all the ladies on my mum's side.

I don't think you're daft at all Jbee you should revel in that positive feeling grin)

Fx for your 2ww

x

Noappointmentnecessary Fri 16-May-14 23:39:28

Jbee1979 are you pregnant?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now