3 weeks and 1 day later...an update

(1 Post)
ponyponypony Tue 08-Apr-14 22:01:15

Hello ladies,

I posted a few weeks back when I miscarried at home following a mmc discovered at my dating scan.

Hand on heart it was the most painful and terrifying experience of my life. I was so frightened. Emotionally I was totally numb for about a week and then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I had 2weeks off work and found the prospect of returning deeply stressful, but in reality it has helped me a lot. My close colleagues knew I was pregnant and therefore know what has happened and have been utterly wonderful. Letting me have the odd random tearful outburst and supporting me, without being obtrusive.

I posted this as I wanted to let you know it does get better and you do start to feel human again. Even in those dark, dark times when you are at you lowest.

For me now, I am back in the land of ttc. It took us a couple of years to get lucky first time round so hoping we get some better luck this time. Back to the land of poas addiction!

Sending hugs to anyone going through it right now. It WILL get better. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now