Thank you to all those who have posted on this thread

(2 Posts)
HBen Thu 27-Mar-14 13:42:04

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who posts on the miscarriage thread. 4 weeks ago we lost our baby at 11 + 5. The shock and devastation has been overwhelming and I'm surprised by how hard it has hit me. I don't believe that until you have been through a miscarriage you can truly understand how hard it will be. We've been fortunate enough to have had good experiences with both GPs and at EPU, we also have some wonderful friends and family whose support has been invaluable. We are also very lucky to have a cheeky 2 year old to distract us. However, reading the experiences and comments left by others who have been through the same/similar things has got me through some very dark days and dark emotions. Instead of feeling alone it has made me feel normal and supported. This is the first ever post I have put on mumsnet but really felt the need to show my appreciation. Thank you.

Forester Thu 27-Mar-14 19:52:57

I'm glad you found some comfort here. I've also found this forum very comforting these last few months and am not sure how I would have managed without it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now