Pregnant after erpc

(5 Posts)
MamMia4 Wed 26-Mar-14 18:28:41

Hi guys, I'm new to this but wondering if anyone had any advice or has been through this.

I had an erpc on the one on the 23rd of January after missed miscarriage at 13 week scan baby was only 9 weeks no heartbeat. Second was on 31st January of they found retained products, everything was fine went home.

Now it's been nearly 8 weeks and I feel fine in myself however I haven't really stopped bleeding, it's no longer heavy or red and I go sometimes with no bleeding but when I wipe I regularly get a pinky watery colour on the tissue.

I've been checked for infection and this is not the case.

My question is has anyone got pregnant whilst still bleeding from erpc is this even possible. I only ask because for the last 5 days I feel pregnant , I have sevre heartburn, only ever had this whilst pregnant, can't sleep at night despite feeling so tired, nausea everyday for last 5 days and feel emotional.

I've had u protected sex with my partner but could I get pregnant whilst still have the pinky watery blood I've also had no af since the erpc.

Sorry it's so long and any advice would be much appreciated.

Katiejon Wed 26-Mar-14 19:09:02

Test?

healthyhippo Thu 27-Mar-14 08:15:25

Did you get a negative test after your ERPC?
You need to test again. You could be pregnant or have some retained products which have been missed (and were causing the spotting).

jnl0612 Thu 27-Mar-14 19:18:49

I got pregnant 3 weeks after my erpc with my first daughter

googietheegg Thu 27-Mar-14 19:21:15

I got pregnant after my erpc - had a period about six weeks after (was advised it was best to wait til then but not totally necessary) and then got pregnant that next cycle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now