Misscarridge?

(9 Posts)
bakingtins Sat 08-Mar-14 19:49:55

Sorry to hear that youandme it can feel like a very lonely experience. I hope you have some real-life support at the moment, but there are many women here who will understand.

Shakey1500 Sat 08-Mar-14 18:18:18

So sorry to hear this thanks. Look after yourself x

Foxsticks Sat 08-Mar-14 18:16:30

Oh I'm so sorry Youandme. I miscarried last October and it's an awful time. There is lots of support here though thanks

Trooperslane Sat 08-Mar-14 17:36:47

Ahhhh thanksthanksthanks. So sorry x

Youandme12 Sat 08-Mar-14 17:32:03

I've mc :'(

Youandme12 Sat 08-Mar-14 10:42:45

Day of blood test. Feeling really worried, just hope everything is ok, but I'm preparing myself for the worst :'( I don't even have that many people to talk to about it either.

Foxsticks Fri 07-Mar-14 19:11:39

I'm sorry to hear you are bleeding, its such a frightening time. Could you ask them for a scan to confirm either way tomorrow?

PoirotsMoustache Fri 07-Mar-14 19:06:21

I'm so sorry that you're going through this, and that your post hasn't been answered. I have no advice or experience, but I'm sending you {{{hugs}}} and sympathy. My fingers are firmly crossed for you xx

Youandme12 Fri 07-Mar-14 16:57:44

Hi, I found out about 2 weeks ago that I was pregnant and was told I was about 5 weeks. Yesterday I woke up in pain and went tot he toilet to find out that I was bleeding, I was told to go to the hospital. I was there for four hours, they did another pregnancy test which came up positive, they took some blood (but they forgot to put my date of birth on it so they came back about an hour later to take more! sad ) then I was put on a drip with paracetamol. When the blood results finally came back it showed my hgc levels were only 54. I'm still bleeding, it feels like I'm having a period (sounds silly I know) i haven't had any clots in it (touchwood) sad I have to go back tomorrow for another blood test to see if my levels have gone up, and if they haven't that said I could be miscarrying. They also said it could just be early days at the moment. I don't know what to think, feel like crying all the time �� I still have a little bit of hope that's baby is still there.. I don't know what to do or say at the moment... sad x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now