Anniversary

(5 Posts)
ameliarose2012 Thu 06-Mar-14 21:19:58

Sooo... tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of my mc, and I don't really feel like I want to have to deal with it. I have to get up and go to work and be normal (not many people know about it cos it happened when I was on mat leave). I don't think my DH has remembered.

I just feel like shit today, and could do with some sympathy (and maybe some brew and cake

Kasterborous Thu 06-Mar-14 21:32:13

Have some brew cake and flowers from me ameliarose I will be thinking about you tomorrow. My DH didn't always remember the anniversaries of our miscarriages. It is a very personal thing, and it's horrible to go through, the anniversary just reminds you of what you have lost. Go with how you feel tomorrow you are bound to be sad. I will be thinking about you.

jazzyjenbo Thu 06-Mar-14 21:33:05

Sending hugs ��
Be thinking about you tomorrow and hoping that you find time to reflect on ur little lost angel.
Talk to your hubby, he probably does remember but might not of wanted to talk about it as he will know how much it still hurts you.
Take care

Forester Fri 07-Mar-14 19:27:42

I hope today hasn't been too bad for you.

flowers

ameliarose2012 Fri 07-Mar-14 21:15:08

Thanks guys for your kind words. It's nearly over now at least! I've kept myself busy for most of the day, and managed to survive.

I did have a little cry to myself over breakfast though sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now